Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah just lettuce know when you're ready. You working on the Civic again?

Comment

• Breaking bad anth breaking bad pwoah
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• I am, slowly.... trying to get a week with good weather to start and finish the body.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Civic wont get done until next year....there is lots of paper that needs to be recycled........in Korea.....
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• civic will get done when i get a tan like this cunt

- = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
              civic will get done when i get a tan like this cunt

smear peanut butter over your face......lol
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• already over the highness of the suby lol, lesson learnt to not take it to hwy.

will probably reslam during the week haha

Comment

• Sup brahs

Comment

• HSC starts today, wish me luck!

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                      Breaking bad anth breaking bad pwoah
                      When I left for my honeymoon there was still 2 or 3 episodes left, avoided spoilers like the plague while I was away. We went to a taping of Letterman and he started joking about BB, I was freaking out, almost blocked my ears but he didn't give anything away.

I can finally finish it off now that I'm back. Watched the episode after the desert shootout last night, whoah! Hopefully finish it off tonight.

Comment

• Got pulled over and the popo goes "my partners been chasing you for days" haha I lol'd. We had a good chuckle and I got away with murder, again. No idea how I do this, but - minor no roady no fine. Loving life!

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                          Got pulled over and the popo goes "my partners been chasing you for days" haha I lol'd. We had a good chuckle and I got away with murder, again. No idea how I do this, but - minor no roady no fine. Loving life!
                          luckkyyyyyy
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                            When I left for my honeymoon there was still 2 or 3 episodes left, avoided spoilers like the plague while I was away. We went to a taping of Letterman and he started joking about BB, I was freaking out, almost blocked my ears but he didn't give anything away.

I can finally finish it off now that I'm back. Watched the episode after the desert shootout last night, whoah! Hopefully finish it off tonight.
                            Yeh spoilers everywhere, good job avoiding them haha. Epic series!
                            Originally posted by Smeeeb
                            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• I swear smeeb just copy pastes shit from mk3 random thread on watercooled to here.

anyways jacked the R32 up for the 1st time today. Realised I have 900cm's left to wind the coils down.

but no money for adjustable arms or wheels
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                                I swear smeeb just copy pastes shit from mk3 random thread on watercooled to here.

anyways jacked the R32 up for the 1st time today. Realised I have 900cm's left to wind the coils down.

but no money for adjustable arms or wheels
                                S T A N C E | W O R K S

does not care for your

H O M E | W O R K S

Comment

Working...
                                X