• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roxys mayte

Comment

• aye bitches

Comment

• is it possible to get 16" wheels to 15"? i love my chromies but i think 16" is to big for the teg.

i know alot of people go bigger, eg 15" to 16"

Comment

• Ill take your wheels Luke haha

Sometimes I wish I lived in the east. Really struggling to find motivation for the mk1, and all the vw dudes who live east always help each other, while this nigga is lonely sadfacey

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
            Ill take your wheels Luke haha

Sometimes I wish I lived in the east. Really struggling to find motivation for the mk1, and all the vw dudes who live east always help each other, while this nigga is lonely sadfacey
            no way

the barrels are too wide aswell which is ghey.

bmw should be gone this weekend. i would love another big body sedan. but where im living now, with only a single car garage, i want to put a couch in there, so i think i need a smaller sedan or a wagon or something

Comment

Veedubnation is the answer to your problems Georgina

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                Haha I used to smash weetbix for brekkie before school. Didn't realise you were up already seb
                he freaked out due to asian household, even though you and of course neni are the whitest asians out....faaaaK
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Look I live in the west but Im a shit cunt. So yeah.

Comment

• Hahahaa west side is great for everything! Unless you have a vw. Then you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

• Hey hoes.

Looking at some entry level coilovers for the E34 around the 1k mark, anyone had good or bad experiences with the likes of Ksport, XYZ, DGR, D2?

Comment

• ksport and d2 are the same company.

If there's a bc racing option, go for that.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8-pUKpefxM"]MAATOUKS RACING 7 SEC VL GETS OUT OF SHAPE AT 172 MPH AND HITS THE WALL SYDNEY DRAGWAY 2.10.2013 - YouTube[/ame]
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Fuuuuuaaaarrrkkkk.... bricks would have been shat.

Comment

• Bad, it could of ended up a lot worse.
                              Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• fuck yeah, if the slicks gripped up when he was sideways, would have rolled dozens of times. Still cant believe it didnt roll....

Comment

Working...
                                X