This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
    Share the same parts as bbs rs from memory. So yeah, Whitehorse or black forest or any of those crowds
    Correct, RF and RS are all interchangeable with parts so anywhere that sells BBS bits and pieces, but I agree with Oxer, must have caps! They normally come with a plastic hex, so if you want a polished hex you'll need original BBS half heights as the locking mechanism from the plastic hex will clip into the half heights only. What final specs are you looking for?

Comment

• Any events over the 12th to 15th of November? Or any chance of catching up to meet a few of you guys?

Will be my first time in Melbourne!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        aslong as you run center caps.... they're so ugly without them.
        pfft, i havent run a set of wheels with center caps yet!!

the ones im buying dont come with caps, so ill run them as is til i can find a set that dont cost the earth

Originally posted by Beware View Post
        Correct, RF and RS are all interchangeable with parts so anywhere that sells BBS bits and pieces, but I agree with Oxer, must have caps! They normally come with a plastic hex, so if you want a polished hex you'll need original BBS half heights as the locking mechanism from the plastic hex will clip into the half heights only. What final specs are you looking for?
        not 100% sure yet. looks like theyre rf010 and rf011, was looking at 9" et~25 all round for my next set of wheels(was mainly so i could rotate) but it looks like the centers arent the same offsets, but we'll see where things land i think. if i dont go 9s all round, ill make the rears as wide as i can fit without stretch :p

this is what im getting, i was thinking of leaving the centers as they are(assuming they arrive as clean as the picture), and running unpolished lips, it looks good in my mind!

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
          Any events over the 12th to 15th of November? Or any chance of catching up to meet a few of you guys?

Will be my first time in Melbourne!
          im sure one of the OGs could organise a get together
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Factory style machined lips will look good and will match well with the machined spokes....but finding caps will be hard, and they go for around $400 usually, so not cheap. They look clean though, I kind of wish mine had that finish, but they're just the silver face....not that they'll stay silver anyway.

Comment

• Oh man, I'd love some RFs

Comment

• Shit day at work over, now to go home and take out the stress on some hookers

On gta v

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                  Shit day at work over, now to go home and take out the stress on some hookers

On gta v
                  Same, but im just going to wank over Victoria Rae Black.
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                    congrats Anth! spewin i couldnt have you for myself though... we'd have made a good couple..

srs. all the best brah
                    Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    Anth,
                    Hope youre having an awesome time on your special day. =D
                    Congratz and i hope i get to meet you in person soon....LOL
                    Thanks guys, was a fucking awesome day, thought I'd be shitting myself the whole time but I loved every minute.

Currently in LA, staying just off Sunset Blvd, weather is still nice and hot. It's 2am and I can't sleep so I catching up on SW while misses sleeps. Today I've seen a chrome C63 AMG, heaps of Maserati's and Porsches, Bentleys, Rolls, drop top Aventador etc and a sick looking black on black 458. Few cars here without real number plates, just dealer plates with their logo on it, not sure what's up with that.

Comment

• Sounds awesome mate and congrats!
                      Originally posted by Smeeeb
                      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                        Thanks guys, was a fucking awesome day, thought I'd be shitting myself the whole time but I loved every minute.

Currently in LA, staying just off Sunset Blvd, weather is still nice and hot. It's 2am and I can't sleep so I catching up on SW while misses sleeps. Today I've seen a chrome C63 AMG, heaps of Maserati's and Porsches, Bentleys, Rolls, drop top Aventador etc and a sick looking black on black 458. Few cars here without real number plates, just dealer plates with their logo on it, not sure what's up with that.
                        When you buy a car from a dealer, you can drive it on dealer plates until you sort out the rego for a certain amount of time. I think its about a month.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• didnt they also have a huge shortage of plates of there at one point? manufacturing couldn't keep up with car sales?

doing a design at school that has lots of historic street scape around it, which needs to be incorporated into the new design.
                          everyone else in my class is trying to replace the existing buildings in their designs.
                          I **** fake buildings as much as fake wheels.
                          so we will see what the teachers take on my design is when the only factors iv taken into account are the existing veradah height and material/colour

Cant wait to get back to full time work and earn all the moneys again.
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Hey Aus folks. Question. Did you guys get glass headlights for the GD chassis Impreza's? I've never seen a set and figured I'd see if you guys happened to get lucky.

Comment

• Nope only plastic

Comment

• Working at a house this morning. Found this drawing on a kids bedroom door.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X