Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I paid $1500 for my 17x9+20s with caps.
    no idea what those sizes are worth

Comment

• congrats Anth! spewin i couldnt have you for myself though... we'd have made a good couple..

srs. all the best brah

re: r32
      went and had a good long look at it on friday.
      my god how could i have even considered parting it out? went there. sat in it.. went through the gears. made car sounds. never letting this thing go.

oh, and its been sitting in primer for 2 months... that shits that hard now the layer on the masking tape almost snapped.
      fuck you ripples/

Comment

• Good to hear that you snapped out of it Moe.

In other news my wiseco pistons arrived!!

Comment

• Very nice.
          Gtr seats sold.
          Recaros coming.
          Last edited by mohsen; 09-15-2013, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
            Good to hear that you snapped out of it Moe.

In other news my wiseco pistons arrived!!
            when do the 18 inch giovannis come?
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• so im looking at a set of 17" bbs rf centers, whats the go with lips and barrels, cheapest palces to get them, etc?

i found this pic today, and thought hmm i could possibly make these work with my height and some chunky tyres?

Comment

• one of my tyres deflated over the weekend so i ended up driving for 5 mins on a flat tyre -_-

fml, so lucky that the outer lip side didn't de-bead.

Comment

• whitehorse made up the lips and barrels for my lm's

Comment

• I have decided that no matter where I am in the next couple of months, the following needs to happen.

Somewhere along the Great Ocean Road we need to hire a house. This house needs to be utilised for drunken nights, BBQ's and generally just running a muck. Preferably over a couple of days, could do a week depending on how much it'd cost.

Regardless, it'd be during the December/January months when the weather is epic.
                    IG: @sebastienaudeon
                    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                    *pats Sebs head*
                    there there.
                    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• New Years?

Would be fuck off expensive but if we had enough people it would be sweet?

Otherwise I actually don't have New Years plans lol.
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Lorne have houses there where my buddy rented out for the weekend for his 21st. $1500 for 2 nights, but can accomodate for 36. So if the HOS guys come down, canberra boys and adelaide boys etc plus us - we can have a hella good x-mas. Also has in door pool, ping pong, huge lounge, 2 kitchens, and so on

Comment

• Will there be battle shits too

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                            so im looking at a set of 17" bbs rf centers, whats the go with lips and barrels, cheapest palces to get them, etc?

i found this pic today, and thought hmm i could possibly make these work with my height and some chunky tyres?

Share the same parts as bbs rs from memory. So yeah, Whitehorse or black forest or any of those crowds
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• aslong as you run center caps.... they're so ugly without them.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Streetkarnage is running an event in early Feb called halfway hangs.

strong S|W presence would be off chops.
                                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X