Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read hat the under the proposed new EPA regs, even some cars that were sold as recent as 3 years ago will not pass if tested. I am assuming some of the more performance based cars like HSV's etc

And the required work to be done to fix can cost est $1200 on average for each car... :/
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• yeah fuck that i'm moving to the middle east with mo. probs more safer there.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
        Yeah if defected its a $352 fine +3 points in vic.
        No points for an actual defect in vic dude, points are only if you were driving like a fuckwit which initially caused you to be pulled over.

Originally posted by vishes View Post
        yeah fuck that i'm moving to the middle east with mo. probs more safer there.
        USA USA USA USA

Rob, fuck your mitsubishi pos, Honda + Hondata > *

Colin you back yet?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Ox lick my balls cunt you have 3 hond's and only 1 moves.

Leave my car out of this not my fault you know dicks about tuning. hahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
            yeah fuck that i'm moving to the middle east with mo. probs more safer there.
            oath, no issues where im from.
            sun sand and water.. till a US and russian war ship decide to blow each other up.

Rob, NISTUNE FOR THE WIN MOTHER FUCKAAAAA

Comment

• Moe im gona cock slap you to you bum fluff arab. Nothing wrong with nistune or hondata.

DICKHEADDD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                No points for an actual defect in vic dude, points are only if you were driving like a fuckwit which initially caused you to be pulled over.

USA USA USA USA

Rob, fuck your mitsubishi pos, Honda + Hondata > *

Colin you back yet?
                Nah dude, I've copped a few defects 2 of which included loss of 3 points. On the fine it said driving an unroadworthy vehicle. I'm not even shitting you.... Happened in dandy and the other in the west.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                  Ox lick my balls cunt you have 3 hond's and only 1 moves.

Leave my car out of this not my fault you know dicks about tuning. hahahahahahahaha
                  Thats why you pay others to tune your car lol...

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                  Nah dude, I've copped a few defects 2 of which included loss of 3 points. On the fine it said driving an unroadworthy vehicle. I'm not even shitting you.... Happened in dandy and the other in the west.
                  so you lost your license from defects then??
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Hey I also know how to change spark plugs so I guess that makes me a mechanic too yeah.

Comment

• Kinda cut about the whole downshift/hwy stuff that went down, even though I give no fark for hwy, the whole situation is really shitty. Brings back memories of when I used to actually go to meets and regularly drive a modded car and be targeted by cops.

Comment

• It's fucked
                        Originally posted by Smeeeb
                        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                          You can loose points from a defect?!?!? :O
                          [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• It happened I with a year in between

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                              im pretty sure you don't lose points here in vic for defects
                              Originally posted by Thestu View Post
                              You can loose points from a defect?!?!? :O
                              It's happened before. That being said, out of the ten times I've been defected, I've never lost a single point.
                              Last edited by private_numero; 08-26-2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• fucken in tears

Comment

Working...
                                X