Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember a lot of those cars you posted Oxer. It was well before my time in the "scene" but I was reading and looking at every single thing I could get my hands on.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
      Hello.
      Look everyone George is back.

Comment

• Who?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
          ^^^^They certainly did them differently back then....ICEBOY was another pretty full on build. All this DVIOUS talk makes me want to resurrect my DVI05 plates that I got back in 1997 and haven't been on a car in 10 years!
          Haha, when you seach iceboy on google pics of my civic come up! Apparently iceboy hasnt changed, still the same as all those years ago.

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
          I remember a lot of those cars you posted Oxer. It was well before my time in the "scene" but I was reading and looking at every single thing I could get my hands on.
          yep, i still remember rockin the autosalons in my teens... I knew fuck all, but I loved it.

Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Haha, when you seach iceboy on google pics of my civic come up! Apparently iceboy hasnt changed, still the same as all those years ago.

yep, i still remember rockin the autosalons in my teens... I knew fuck all, but I loved it.

Thats actually how we met haha. Displaying the bikes. oh the memories.
            Last edited by josh.verse; 08-15-2013, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• its just pure creativity back then....

Comment

• that gold s15... damn i was in year 9 when i saw that car at autosalon! not a fan of the paintjob today but im a fan of the rest of it

Comment

• I remember seeing the 2ENVY crx on carsales, funny how somebody can throw soooo much money at a car, to create it for that particular scene, then the scene fades and a one off car is being sold for 3.5k :/

The bird on the silvia is fucking epic also.
                  Last edited by Guest; 08-15-2013, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• When I had my N14, everyone wanted the Cyber "Broken" kit.

Comment

• The memories.....some people went over-board, but gghost ended up being the first 200 to crack a 10 down the 1/4 from memory, so they weren't all show, no go.

I also remember the smell when you got close to this car, the guy must have spent a few grand on M&M's for his display!

Comment

• That s15 had one of the best paint jobs ive ever seen. It still lives in melbourne, hasnt changed either, sits in a workshop. not a bad way to spend $200k+
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Well most of the funding either came from car rebirthing, drug dealing, or from your parents if you were an Indo exchange student. Gotta feel sorry for the guys that wanted to play along who actually payed cash or took out loans to do this stuff.

I remember seeing MRCRX take his shoes off before he got in the car to give it a few revs at a show haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4ABHGE View Post
                            refer to two pages back

Comment

• mum and dad still gotta do theres and mine tax.

Comment

Working...
                              X