• Show
Clear All

• Not sure if on S|W or ozhomo...
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Comment

• Michelael Bay must've had one...

Comment

• Reminds me of when Fast and Furious 1 came out.
          NEKMINUT
          Every frisbee had a commodore or common Japanese car with a table as a spoiler and distasteful body kits.
          IG: wade_rees_
          BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• updated my wheel inventory excel spreadsheet.

Spent a fair bit one wheels over the last few years, and not one single bit of regret.
            Although I'm sure a few of you have easily spent more than me. (Roman, lol)

few decent wheels there too. All nostalgic and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
              updated my wheel inventory excel spreadsheet.

Spent a fair bit one wheels over the last few years, and not one single bit of regret.
              Although I'm sure a few of you have easily spent more than me. (Roman, lol)

few decent wheels there too. All nostalgic and shit.
              JDs list | hidden costs.
              feat. Gordon
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• trust the mad science teacher to have an excel spreadsheet of his wheels.

I just realised I've never sold a set of wheels that I've bought.. yet
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                  trust the mad science teacher to have an excel spreadsheet of his wheels.
                  something wrong with having a list. i often forget what's down stairs so need one to keep track lol
                  comes in handy when lending people wheels and adapters and spacers too
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Oxer, it's probably too early to ask but are you busy NEK Friday night? I'll be in Brunswick area so I thought I'd pop by and grab a couple S|W banners.
                    IG: wade_rees_
                    BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
                      Mainstream hipster confuses me immensely
                      Ill break it down for ya smeebicles.

Hipster is the original hipsters that were just faggots before anyone body thought it was cool or knew of it.

Mainstream hipster is the bunch of wierd cunts that thought it would be cool to suddenly become hipsters also known as bandwagoners you damn honky.

Comment

• boy am i glad that styling has came and gone... its almost like the 80s were for my parents, so crazy yet embarassing when you look back on it

Comment

• rota warning people about knockoff rotas

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...-products.html

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
                            Ill break it down for ya smeebicles.

Hipster is the original hipsters that were just faggots before anyone body thought it was cool or knew of it.

Mainstream hipster is the bunch of wierd cunts that thought it would be cool to suddenly become hipsters also known as bandwagoners you damn honky.
                            Ohhhh, that makes sense.

The whole bandwagon thing passes us over here in the country.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Also last english assesment ever tomorrow, so crazy

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                                Oxer, it's probably too early to ask but are you busy NEK Friday night? I'll be in Brunswick area so I thought I'd pop by and grab a couple S|W banners.
                                This one coming? Ill be home by 7, brunswick isnt far from mine. Ill pm you my mobile.

Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
                                boy am i glad that styling has came and gone... its almost like the 80s were for my parents, so crazy yet embarassing when you look back on it
                                Embarrasing? I would gladly drive a cyber prelude tomorrow.... Part of me has been contemplating building one. might wait till im in the us, so I can drive it millimeters off the ground without being harrased.

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                                rota warning people about knockoff rotas

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...-products.html

LOL
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X