X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    Fuck that sucks dude

One thing I do these days is take photos of their car, the scene and my car, that way i can always go through my photos and get the rego and the details of the other car like make colour and etc.

If you got his name and his license number, all you have to do is go to the cops if he tries to fuck you around and then he will have to co-operate.
    The phone I have doesnt have flash... I couldnt take pictures otherwise I would have.

Ive been to the cops, its out of their hands as they werent present at the accident, so its up to me and the insurance. On the phone to them now... we will see.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• You told the cops it was a hit and run, yes? Filed a report?

Comment

• Do any of you read?

It wasnt a hit and run, I have the guys licence details.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Do any of you read?

It wasnt a hit and run, I have the guys licence details.
          Oh, I thought you went to the police because he drove off before you had a chance to get his car rego, and would've filed a report saying so.

Yeah in that case best to just go to his place and see if the cars parked out the front... otherwise may as well just try knock on his door and ask nicely for the rego details haha.

Comment

• its sorted.

Comment

its sorted.
              Good to hear, also sucks to hear about in the first place!

Comment

• anyone got a voltmeter i could borrow for a couple of days? bags tried to kill me tonight lol.
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                  anyone got a voltmeter i could borrow for a couple of days? bags tried to kill me tonight lol.
                  No I don't, but what happened?
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                    anyone got a voltmeter i could borrow for a couple of days? bags tried to kill me tonight lol.
                    you working thursday day? bring it over in the morning and Ill go through it.

Comment

its sorted.
                      good.

but still sad.

Comment

• Went yozzys for hangover feed
                        Was not disappointed

Comment

• walking through the city when that smell hits you...
                          instantly knew it was crazy wings
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Crazy wings done something weird to my farts.

Comment

• Go 4wding it will be fun theys aid. 8 hours later we got the sucker on the trailer. 12am to 8am winching and dragging that slut out of the track to load it onto the trailer and then drive home at 70km/h. Id go and do it all again tomorrow.

Comment

• Fak man that some serious damage, but I bet it was worth it. Where did you go 4wdriving?

Comment

Working...
                                X