Whats wrong with the teg? or the wagon?

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        standard procedure.
        Tran gon fak yo sistahz

Originally posted by JC. View Post
        Cunt thats my 5er.
        you can give me $5buck too.

fak.

Was turning onto bell st in the vl today after it had rained.... second gear, no clutch, stepped out, fuel cut, back to power to the other gutter, fuel cut. onlt 1/4 tank.

need surgey. fak.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
          Cunt thats my 5er.
          I didn't even get your money. Atleast I never saw it come.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Whats wrong with the teg? or the wagon?
            teg off the road still. will never stay standard as a daily. keeping it as a project/toy

tbh, the wagon is a pos impulse buy, but im trying to get it on the road atm.

gonna sell the wagon and bmw and buy something newer

Comment

• whats wrong with the wagon?

Comment

• its just beat up and shit lol.

will wait n see how i feel about it once its running

pulled the timing covers off to inspect the timing belt and timing balancer belt, which were both rather new so i didnt replace them. water pump looks like it was replaced. the seal for the balance shaft was weeping a tiny bit but i couldnt be fucked replacing it.
                the a/t wouldnt shift out of first a few weeks after i bought it when i drove it round the block. but when i test drove it at work and drove it home from work it shifted fine, but it was warm both times so i dunno if that has anything to do with it.
                having problems with a drivers seatbelt atm.

Comment

• use a lighter to fix it..

Comment

• its to far gone, i tried that already

i pulled a passenger belt and buckle from a sedan which worked perfectly, then when i went to put it in all it does is jam up and i cant seem to unjam it depsite pulling it all the way out and work it back in.

Comment

• just pull a belt out of the teg and put it in?

Comment

• That is awesome!!
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• gonna look at a cheap ed civic to drive around until my car is finished... anything i should look for? to honda ppl... think mainly at oxer lol
                          sigpic

Comment

just pull a belt out of the teg and put it in?
                            i was actually thinking of registering it as a 2 seater when i get it back on the road, but never thought of that, may have to give it a go.

and now the working but fucked belt i pulled out of the wagon is just jamming up aswell

stupid car

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                              That is awesome!!
                              Already dones heads, hence the engine swap he had to do lol. Good ol legends.

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                              gonna look at a cheap ed civic to drive around until my car is finished... anything i should look for? to honda ppl... think mainly at oxer lol
                              Engine mounts, rust at the bottom of front guards/sills, generally all major roadworthy items will need changing on it.

Just buy the legend? you know you want to.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              i was actually thinking of registering it as a 2 seater when i get it back on the road, but never thought of that, may have to give it a go.

and now the working but fucked belt i pulled out of the wagon is just jamming up aswell

stupid car
                              dont bother regestering as a 2 seater, not worth the hastle.

Comment

dont bother regestering as a 2 seater, not worth the hastle.
                                dont you just remove the seats and belts and take it to vicroads for inspection?

Comment

Working...
                                X