Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It need to be turned into a big sub box.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• subs go undereath...mattress on top...amps mounted on sides.......omfg this is why i want a wagon as next car....LOLOLOL
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        subs go undereath...mattress on top...amps mounted on sides.......omfg this is why i want a wagon as next car....LOLOLOL
        Ey esse we gonna hook this joint up with the ledder n sway so the interior is VIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bflat View Post
          Ey esse we gonna hook this joint up with the ledder n sway so the interior is VIP.
          HAHAHAHHAHAHA fkin Ish.

its gonna look so many naicee.....HAHAHAH, love his poor english.

Comment

• Haha I read that in his voice, fkn gold, ledder n sway! Just missing a "homie" at the end.

Comment

• Comment

• wonder if they've fixed up the exhaust gap yet lol

Comment

• looking on carsales for something to get as a daily

Comment

• Put bonnet on for once, remove all stickers and I'd actually turn a blind eye.
                    IG: wade_rees_
                    BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• The car with no engine has better fitment lol.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia658
                        32 bucks shipping for a fcking hat.

Oakley Sunglasses

getout.

Comment

• Julia Gillard? Is that you?

Make like a tree and leave.
                          IG: wade_rees_
                          BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• fak

Comment

• purple eg looked computer generated, well both egs rocking the same wheels
                              sigpic

Comment

• A guy that lives in my street with a clean Honda euro wrote this on FB today.

I was pissed off of how drivers never pay attention on the road. One driver turn by taking short cut off other cars while I approach. All happened BTW maroondah hwy and wantirna rd. I was coming pass Eastland on wantirna rd right okay. One driver in his white Nissan old 90's and he look 50's to 60's years of age. Took the short cut on wantirna rd opposite to my driving. I saw this pink brand new N...issan was first person to turn. She stopped cos she saw me coming. Traffic light was green still. I was going 60km/h. Jade was my passenger looking on her phone. When I enter in the traffic intersection. This man short cut and almost hit in front of me. He stopped on my lane. I was shocked and panicked. I therefore steer my wheel like a hurricane speed. Hearing my tyres squealing to avoid the accident. Thanks god I didn't want to get my accord euro crash into his old Nissan. After that was done. He rush and drove off as saw my mirror. I then so pissed off and felt bad that Jade scared of me. I said to myself what is wrong with this man took out the opposite of the other driver who turning right and took shortcut at them. I wish he should drive appropriately this time. Sigh. I don't want to lose the accord cos I promised my first owner of this car to look after it.
                                LOL WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X