Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanaris' wagon... things gangster... wait till the new set up is run down the 1/4
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Thing sounds like a fucken jet I love that sound man, but all these cunts mainly have B&M shifters yea?

Comment

• The shifter isn't to important its whats been done to the auto trans that counts.

Comment

• what rob said
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• The shifter just allows you to smash gears harder, you can put a B&M on a stock auto gearbox if you really want to

Comment

• No shit, but there all auto ay. Why isn't there any manual ones is it cause they lose time shifting? Or boost?

Comment

• Looking at 4 fb rx7s this arvo, fingers crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
                  No shit, but there all auto ay. Why isn't there any manual ones is it cause they lose time shifting? Or boost?
                  A tricked-up auto can shift way quicker and you're not wasting time getting on and off the clutch. Also you can do a high-stall converter so you can just sit on the brake and build revs (and boost) on the start line for a good consistent launch, as opposed to rev and clutch dump which would be harder to nail again and again.

Comment

• also less shock on the driveline. less wear on engine mounts, more consistant application of power.

Comment

• Niiiice

Comment

• From Hungary
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          its worth reading. Some of the shit they have done will make you shake your head. It kinda made my blood boil reading some of it.
                          I have already heard enough bad shit about them from their EX customer Damien (owner of the red eg they used to race) bad shit indeed...
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            although she's like a full foot taller then him haha.

Comment

• Just built a bed frame for me and mrs in a VW caddy that we're taking to Splendour in the grass next weekend.

Picking the mattress up tonight, will let you know how it performs under high intensity physical activity :P
                              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• ^^^white people......fak
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X