Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shes hot though....and then i currently have 4 seasons of iCarly to get...onli halfway...ROFL
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      So who am I selling the foglights to!?!? LOL

Picked up my wheels from wheeltech, Had the polished and tires fitted, Would appear tire pressures arent checked when they fit them, Car was pulling to the left hard, was at 22psi....

Aparentlly they dont balance them either... 100km/h = steeringwheel earthquake.
      they did me good tho LOLs
      Last edited by mytrex; 05-04-2011, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• fucking pedo cunt.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Reduction of sunkeness.

so what you are saying is its a good thing to have these rings in?

dont suppose anybody knows how to photoshop do they? i wanna see how a set of e39 m5 wheels would look on an e28..

Comment

• well nam got til tomorrow to let u know. if he doesnt let u know then its mine

Comment

• Originally posted by 5L4MM3D View Post
              so what you are saying is its a good thing to have these rings in?

dont suppose anybody knows how to photoshop do they? i wanna see how a set of e39 m5 wheels would look on an e28..
              It sounds like they are just hub rings, not spacers... So they wont help your fitment lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by mytrex View Post
                well nam got til tomorrow to let u know. if he doesnt let u know then its mine
                So if nam msg's me before tomorrow 8pm, he gets them?

Comment

• good shows Oxer you bum hole.....LOLOLOLOL

Comment

• yeh. if not then im still in for first in first serve. hehehe

Comment

• any other goodies u got Ox?

Comment

It sounds like they are just hub rings, not spacers... So they wont help your fitment lol...
                        hmm... seems i have a lot to learn! oxer what coils do you recommend to get the most low? and these stanceworks plates ive been hearing about, whats the go there?

Comment

• Originally posted by mytrex View Post
                          yeh. if not then im still in for first in first serve. hehehe
                          Sweet, no probs.

Originally posted by mytrex View Post
                          any other goodies u got Ox?
                          Just whats in that thread for now... Maybe once I clean up a bit more I might find some stuff... I think I might have a strut brace somewhere in there... and an under body brace.. But Ill have to look to be sure...

Once I clean up more Ill just add stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5L4MM3D View Post
                            hmm... seems i have a lot to learn! oxer what coils do you recommend to get the most low? and these stanceworks plates ive been hearing about, whats the go there?
                            What SW plates would they be?

I dont have a great deal of knowledge when it comes to BMW's, But for a cost effective set up, Ive heard that Koni yellows + Ground Control springs are great for lowering an e28 to begin with.

Also, Jase, Why havent I seen any gossip girl yet? I am dissapoint.

Comment

• i think you mentioned some sw plates, or maybe plate frames? for shows etc.

Comment

• pass me external HDD and ill give u all eps up to date.

Comment

Working...
                                X