Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone spread some light on what these are?
    I believe the specs are 14x6 and an offset 10.

I thought they looked a bit ssr in relation to the lips and bolt numbers
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
      if he wants to complain that the cops are exercising their authority beyond their legal boundaries why should he cop it and move on...? would you do the same if a police officer busted down your front door without a warrant and fine you or hand you a defect because you chose to modify your car illegally?

people should be allowed... no wait, people should be encouraged, to stand up for their rights, especially given the fact that there is effectively a state of lawlessness and absolute power when it comes to defects....

that said, privacy is something that everyone should try to protect, especially on the internet.
      A warrant for a defect?? LOL inb4manslaughtercozstancebrah

Comment

• Coilovers are in, Front needs to come down lower, it's only a little bit lower than it was before coilovers. Need to try my 15mm spacers up front so I can wind the coil down more.Going to try and fit my 20 mm spacers on the rear to get rid of the sunken look with plenty of fender work and a little camber, rear height is spot on.
        IG: wade_rees_
        BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Finally seeing Fast 6. Shityeah.jpg
          IG: @sebastienaudeon
          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
          *pats Sebs head*
          there there.
          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
            Finally seeing Fast 6. Shityeah.jpg
            #longestrunwayever

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
              hey ox/toli/tranz/any other northsiderz,
              recommend anywhere to get a pre-purchase inspection on a car done?
              car i'm looking at is in mill park but the only place i really know that's good is in bayswater
              nah i got no idea mang. =(
              though car form Mill Park....my hood....are you buying an XR6 or commo?
              dafuq?
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                Considering buying eLevel and iLevel as soon as I have the money. Least then it'll be engineered. Until the notch comes along and then I have to get that engineered too.

Why can't we live in America guys? Where it looks like almost everything is legal that is illegal here.
                notch cant be engineered. you have srs airbags, a notch is an instant write off. Ive told you this several times.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                  hey ox/toli/tranz/any other northsiderz,
                  recommend anywhere to get a pre-purchase inspection on a car done?
                  car i'm looking at is in mill park but the only place i really know that's good is in bayswater
                  inspect it yourself?

Comment

if he wants to complain that the cops are exercising their authority beyond their legal boundaries why should he cop it and move on...? would you do the same if a police officer busted down your front door without a warrant and fine you or hand you a defect because you chose to modify your car illegally?

people should be allowed... no wait, people should be encouraged, to stand up for their rights, especially given the fact that there is effectively a state of lawlessness and absolute power when it comes to defects....

that said, privacy is something that everyone should try to protect, especially on the internet.
                    firstly, messaging someone on fb is like writing a letter.

secondly, a cop showing up on your doorstep about a defect is a completely different matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      inspect it yourself?
                      just wanted to get an underbody, compression & leakdown test etc done

Comment

• Andrew you can get RACV to do on spot vehicle inspections, that's if your keen as all hell on this car....

Comment

• annnd problem solved lol

Comment

• RACV can be a bit hit and miss, depends who's inspecting it. For high performance cars they make the owner take it to one of their centers for a more thorough test, instead of doing it in their driveway. That's how it was a few years ago anyway.

Comment

• Watched Spring Breakers tonight.

fuck me its bad. Not even all the tits shown in it make up for what a terrible movie it is. 0/10 would not bang at all
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

You've missed the context

The officer only msg'ed him and said that his car is known to the police, just to give him a warning/heads up that he might want to as such "get his act straight"

He copped the defect while driving, nobody is issuing defect by mail or by FB.
                                If you drive an illegal car you will cop it, such is modified car life and until the laws change there is sweet fuck all you can do.

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post

Can anyone spread some light on what these are?
                                I believe the specs are 14x6 and an offset 10.

I thought they looked a bit ssr in relation to the lips and bolt numbers
                                Those are Dunlop TEs
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X