Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fark, I really need to get some hub rings, keep forgetting.

Comment

• fkin tuff video guise.

Jake and Kareemos Honda EK CoupesLocation: Aspendale, MelbourneThanks for the boys bringing the coupes down, was heaps of fun and challenging with two cars. ...
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
        since i cant see shit, this is what i imagines

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
        [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Watching Star Trek first contact. Watching Data get it on with the borg. Wat of it
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz
            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• so i put an alarm in this brock vk a couple months ago, and the owner spied my bbs stacked up in the corner of the shop, and thought theyd look good on his car.

being lower offset, he wasnt sure theyd fit, so i told him to bring the car in sometime and we'd throw one of mine on to try out, which he did, and after some helpful words from me, was happy with getting some 17x8 et20 bbs rc090. now he could have jumped on ebay and bought any number of shitty copies without talking to me, but luckily he did, and i showed him someone selling refurbished sets on ebay.

he came in today with them bolted up. now theyre obviously not flush, the cars not slammed, but its better fitment than a standard commodore spec wheel, and theyre genuine, not copies, so thats a win in my book!!

just thought you guys might appreciate seeing a commodore on some real wheels :p

Comment

• Second favourite Commo, after Oxer's VL.

In other news, Heath Franklin's Chopper: Harden the f*** up on GO!
                IG: wade_rees_
                BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Nice, but it's gotta be HDT wheels haha

Comment

• That's a nice vk with or without the bbs
                    Originally posted by Smeeeb
                    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Looks good
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• wen we protesting? wats the topic?
                        ill make signs for it...OLOOOLOLOLL
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          Poke on one, sunk on the other.

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                          so i put an alarm in this brock vk a couple months ago, and the owner spied my bbs stacked up in the corner of the shop, and thought theyd look good on his car.

being lower offset, he wasnt sure theyd fit, so i told him to bring the car in sometime and we'd throw one of mine on to try out, which he did, and after some helpful words from me, was happy with getting some 17x8 et20 bbs rc090. now he could have jumped on ebay and bought any number of shitty copies without talking to me, but luckily he did, and i showed him someone selling refurbished sets on ebay.

he came in today with them bolted up. now theyre obviously not flush, the cars not slammed, but its better fitment than a standard commodore spec wheel, and theyre genuine, not copies, so thats a win in my book!!

just thought you guys might appreciate seeing a commodore on some real wheels :p

[ig]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2301805/work/Img_1893.jpg[/img]
                          pretty tough dude, looks like its in immac condition.

Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                          Second favourite Commo, after Oxer's VL.

In other news, Heath Franklin's Chopper: Harden the f*** up on GO!
                          <3 will be better when I get centercaps and the front runners on this coming summer.

Originally posted by nej View Post
                          Nice, but it's gotta be HDT wheels haha
                          Id kill for a set of early hdt aero wheels.

Originally posted by neni View Post
                          That's a nice vk with or without the bbs
                          yep
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• yeh, its fair clean. its had a respray at some stage, and up close isnt perfect, so hes getting it redone. i also threw in an original radio instead of cd player. he wants to bring it back to stock as much as possible, it even has the brock polarizer installed!!

ox, what center caps you after? the steel or plastic ones? i might have a set of one or the other in the shed

Comment

• plastic ones... I was waiting for rare spares to get them back in stock, $20 each brand new.... pretty cheap... I think they're in stock now too
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/show...ars-for-stance.
                                lololololololol
                                03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

Working...
                                X