This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post

Seibon front lip apparently. Looks super aggressive on this car. Do it. Possibly could not be low car friendly though lol also that car is on Rota's :/
    If I did that I'd have to change the whole look of the car and go full aggressive. I want to keep it as clean looking and not tacky.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• lololololololol
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Taylor sitting pretty.

Comment

• kdone by shitcunts pay your bandwidth bills so i can look at ur awesome site
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• it's back up mayne?

Comment

• phone died gg on fwy drivn home gimme 10
              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• 1 lip done, 3 to go.... gonna polish 160 bolts tomorrow by hand *_* fml

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                  phone died gg on fwy drivn home gimme 10
                  Your shit colin bahahahahahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    Taylor sitting pretty.
                    ladyonwheels

Comment

• 3rd day this week I've finished work before lunch time. I am that fucking bored haha
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Get a brazzers account easy solved, you will entertained no doubt

Comment

• haha, solid solution! except fuckwit housemates capped the internet. fuckers dont understand off peak downloads.
                          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Sucks to be you right now I guess hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                              haha, solid solution! except fuckwit housemates capped the internet. fuckers dont understand off peak downloads.
                              but dont you live with mint chicks FoFFazzzz?
                              i mean i know u have minta chicka friends as i have previously had many wank seshs over dem pool party pics.........

Comment

• I love when I walk in the front door and see mail, set of alloy hub-centric rings from the States.

Just also picked up tyres for my Style 210's from good old Patto Lakes.
                                Just need to pick up coilovers from Troy and I'll have a busy weekend ahead.
                                IG: wade_rees_
                                BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X