• Show
Clear All

• I'm keen to make the trip over
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Major defect. Suspension out, stock in, stock wheels on, give the SA government more of my money.
      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
      there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
        Major defect. Suspension out, stock in, stock wheels on, give the SA government more of my money.
        welcome.

soon you will realise that driving at a reasonable height on stock wheels is the main option for daily driving lol.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Or just drive a full stocker like me and **** life, but enjoy flying over speedbumps.

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
            no one keen for Showcased?

Dunno bout anyone else but that was one of the best weekend I had all year.
            It was indeed, but there are a few reasons im not going this year. the first couple of months next year, if the civic is finished, ima head up to QLD...... and we still need to arrange the SA trip, whenever thats happening lol....

Fuck sydney though.

Originally posted by anth View Post
            Or just drive a full stocker like me and **** life, but enjoy flying over speedbumps.
            thats just coz you're a fgt.

Come sunday cunt... bring the misses, have romantic breaky and shit....
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
              Or just drive a full stocker like me and **** life, but enjoy flying over speedbumps.
              Saw 3 people mount a curb this morning so they could make it into the turning/slip lane due to traffic blocking it, wasn't game to try it.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                unsupportive reppin'

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                Saw 3 people mount a curb this morning so they could make it into the turning/slip lane due to traffic blocking it, wasn't game to try it.

not even low anyway and youvevalso broke the front lip. you woulda cleared it easy with room to spare.
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• had some bloke yelling at me as he was driving next to me. Couldn't hear him over the engine cover under the car scraping on the road

Originally posted by Bflat
                  There were some fish

Comment

• lol he mad bro

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• saaaa boreeddddd...omfg i fink i need to wankz

Comment

• when keepin' it real goes wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                          when keepin' it real goes wrong
                          faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• looking for cars is gay with like no money to work with.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              welcome.

soon you will realise that driving at a reasonable height on stock wheels is the main option for daily driving lol.
                              Yep, that's the plan from now on that is for sure.
                              Clearing defect tomorrow morning, tomorrow night/Saturday I'll be reinstalling the air setup all being well.

Then stockies and a sensible driving height will be required for a while.
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

• fuck reasonable hieght air out at traffic lightz all day long
                                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Working...
                                X