X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keeping it out of the thread for oxers sake :p

is this guy for real?????

Comment

• seriously, should just keep it to invite only indeed.
      sigpic

Comment

• LuLz....people be trollin or some shizzz.....
        Wonder if he likes Gossip Girl........
        Speaking of, new Ep was out today....all i can say is.....draammmaaaaaaaaa =D
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• nice pics ryan.. makes me want buy a dslr and take pretty pics using hopes and dreams... and auto mode

nam i just bought some 205/45/17 evo's for my gtr wheels (9j).. gonna throw them on sunday, bead blaster will be required but will let u know how they go.. pretty stiff sidewall
          FRUSH

Comment

• kool coz im gonna need 205/45 on 9js too, let me know.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by brybry View Post
              nice pics ryan.. makes me want buy a dslr and take pretty pics using hopes and dreams... and auto mode
              Hahaha worked for Kriss when he was using my camera on the night :p thanks man

Comment

• yeh should be fine.. decent price, like 330 pair deliv from egay
                FRUSH

Comment

• wooooooooooo, i made lan angry again.

Comment

• sooo wheres the best place to get bc coilovers? i was giving justjap as suss because they got free shipping at the moment but otr is just around the corner. anywhere you would recommend that do good price?

ohhh and anyone else watch hawaii five o? lol
                    Originally posted by Smeeeb
                    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• I got mine from just jap bout a year ago.. no problems. If price is same may as well get OTR if you can't wait a few days
                      FRUSH

Comment

• Yeah man, Hawaii Five-0 is awesome. Lub its.
                        New Ep was out last nite too....good watch.....along with Castle.

Comment

• just get new ones from jesse streeter

Comment

• ah sweet as. going to give it a try installing these as well lol

bad ey just got it today cant wait to watch it. i think next ep is last one for the season! so awesome how he always has the right gear like camo gear and face paint lol
                            Originally posted by Smeeeb
                            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• theres 2 more eps to go. That was ep 22 last nite and theres 24 eps in the season.
                              Though i think they have been renewed for a 2nd season, not 100% sure.

I enjoy the whole crime/action stuff, but at the same time the humor n comedy the show has to offer. Liek wenever, Danny n Steve argue about stupid crap....hahaha....so random...

Comment

• Originally posted by brybry View Post
                                yeh should be fine.. decent price, like 330 pair deliv from egay
                                Link?

On a side note, writing a paper on HIV atm and i got a question for all of you;
                                If you knew your Doctor or Nurse was HIV positive, would you still let them take care of you. If so why? If not, why?

kthnxbaiiz

Comment

Working...
                                X