This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL damn niggers

Last edited by nej; 06-22-2013, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• hahahaha nej

wtf foff? details. nao.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• LOL nej i was watching chappelles show with dad the other night, forgot how fucking funny it is

Comment

• Hahaha man same thing happened to me the other week, and I barely watch English comedy with my old man let alone TV shows.... was pretty awkward at times cause he's such a ethnic, he didn't even understand the jokes cause there so racist hahahahahahah with that all being said this was his most favourite bit.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I8awqKPvdKk"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I8awqKPvdKk[/ame]

And chappelles show starts soon 7mate.

Comment

• Just getting ready to say goodbye to everyone and head home then out of the corner of my eye some slut hits another slut outside. Got broken up straight away but it started up again inside the venue. Birthday boy ended up throwing one of the girls down the stairs and telling her to fuck off haha. Then some fuckwit thought it'd be funny to start damaging property, nek minit like 15 cops are in the joint arresting cunts.

I'm just like sitting there sipping my beer enjoying the atmosphere.
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Bought a plush little Patrick Star today.

Who wants one?

Comment

• i want my 6th fkn maccas nugget. first they forget my chips, get home and only 5 nuggets. fkn useless moe asshats

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                  Just getting ready to say goodbye to everyone and head home then out of the corner of my eye some slut hits another slut outside. Got broken up straight away but it started up again inside the venue. Birthday boy ended up throwing one of the girls down the stairs and telling her to fuck off haha. Then some fuckwit thought it'd be funny to start damaging property, nek minit like 15 cops are in the joint arresting cunts.

I'm just like sitting there sipping my beer enjoying the atmosphere.

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                  i want my 6th fkn maccas nugget. first they forget my chips, get home and only 5 nuggets. fkn useless moe asshats
                  fuck maccas. even worse when they forget the main burger in the order. Stupid cunts.

Comment

• Maccas 4 lyfe.

did some paint correction on my front bar today with my new Bosch GEX150T + FI orange pad + FI medium CAP......speed was barely on 2 and it was gripping all over the place. So hard to keep still and in control.....or maybe im just a weak ass bitch. LOLOLOLOL
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• dafuq did you clay it first?

Comment

• Tranz unless you start doing some serious dumb bell curls that polisher is gona snap your arms off!

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                          dafuq did you clay it first?
                          yeah i cheated, used a liquid paint cleaner. hahaha.
                          Its just that im weak as shit. LoL, i dont have massive arms like you Andrew. Its skin and bones. hahahaha
                          for a skinny guy like me, holding that machine vertically while on is hard....hahahah

Originally posted by RBT View Post
                          Tranz unless you start doing some serious dumb bell curls that polisher is gona snap your arms off!
                          im gonna start lifing slabs of blue V. HAHAHAHAHAHA
                          guess wot....u haz a big gut..../runsaway.

Comment

• Tranz is already working out, see...

Comment

• motherfuck............

Comment

• old school 7mate lololololololol

Comment

Working...
                                X