This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Sexy, i always paint the inside of my barrels black though as a finishing touch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Fking hell, look at that gut mang...Fkin Massssiivvveeeee
        yeeee rims look mickey as cuz.

Yeah, pretty satisfied with that Laptop you posted. Specs will suffice well for your mum.
        Though i reckon you should buy it from Centercom. Its a bit cheaper.

http://www.centrecom.com.au/catalog/...4.html?sort=3a
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Singapore beer time

Comment

• Yeah Ox get it from Centrecom like the little cute asian kid said but don't go to Centrecom in Bundoora, the curry that works there is a prick.

Fuck you Juntao stop pickingt on my fat gut, im on holiday mode still LOL!
            <3 you Juntao.

Comment

• I havent seen that curry guy there for awhile, only the russians ( i think ).
              Its just itd be easier for him to get coz its closer than scumshine----sorry, i meant sunshine.

now would you please go upstairs and tell mr juntao to get his out down here.....thankyou.....AHHAHAHAHA
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

on point

Comment

• looking good!
                  specs?
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• 18x9.5 and 18x9 The front dish is 3" and the rear is 3.5

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                      18x9.5 and 18x9 The front dish is 3" and the rear is 3.5
                      I thought they were 18x9.5 and 18x10? they were 18x7.5 to begin with, havent worked out the springlesprangle
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I thought they were 18x9.5 and 18x10? they were 18x7.5 to begin with, havent worked out the springlesprangle
                        Oh shit yeah your right.

Painted my calipers and rotors yesterday, came up pretty shmick

Comment

• WInning, lips from another set or did you find someone to make them?
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                            WInning, lips from another set or did you find someone to make them?
                            No Dylan, no one in Australia makes or sells flat lips like what I got. VRWheels in the U.S are the only shop that sell a direct bolt on for Work and BBS wheels. These lips are already polished and pre drilled, so simply bolt on

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                              No Dylan, no one in Australia makes or sells flat lips like what I got. VRWheels in the U.S are the only shop that sell a direct bolt on for Work and BBS wheels. These lips are already polished and pre drilled, so simply bolt on
                              Awesome. I'll check them out
                              Yeah was having that problem with my work wheels, trying to find someone local.

Comment

• Just got my Galaxy S4.

Comment

Working...
                                X