X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
    Noob 3 piece wheel question here,

If I were to acquire a set of 16x7 +45 Bbs rs with what appear to be .5" lips. Am I able to re-build to decent specs with new lips? Eg. If I exchanged to 2" lips would that then make them a 16x9 +15 or am I looking at it all wrong?

Or would I need to get new barrels to get them to specs around that?

Is it easy enough to acquire new lips and barrels in Aus? Is it pretty much a case of can rebuild to pretty much any specs if changing barrels and lips?

Thanks for helping out a noob like me.
    If they are 16x7et45 .5" lips
    They will be a 16x8.5et26 with 2" lips or 16x9et20 with 2.5" lips or 16x9.5et14 with 3" lips

Hope that's right, **** doing calcs on my phone. Pen and paper or excel ftw.

Whitehorse can do lips and barrels fir bbs rs
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
      Dylan I know a guy that might be able to repair that wheel. He has a workshop in Campbellfield.
      Tell me more :p
      I don't own them yet or have seen them in person so just trying to suss if it can be done somehow
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Wouldn't getting lips to build to 9" wide make the offset negative 5

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
          If they are 16x7et45 .5" lips
          They will be a 16x8.5et26 with 2" lips or 16x9et20 with 2.5" lips or 16x9.5et14 with 3" lips

Hope that's right, **** doing calcs on my phone. Pen and paper or excel ftw.

Whitehorse can do lips and barrels fir bbs rs
          Thanks for the info mate. Yep makes sense. so can make them into some good specs by the sound of it.
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Good specs indeed ^

Its been a full week and no matter what i try i cannot remove the crank pulley. Really really depressed .................................................. ..........

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
              Good specs indeed ^

Its been a full week and no matter what i try i cannot remove the crank pulley. Really really depressed .................................................. ..........
              LoL.....bikeNstick sesh to cheer you up.

i put my rare red KBreak center caps on today.....looks prettier....pity the car is dirty due to constant rain....bawwwwwwww
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• stil goin(out) tranzybaby
                Last edited by cln; 06-15-2013, 05:01 AM.
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                  stil goin(out) tranzybaby
                  Where the fuck you goin?

Aye come past work we need your help.

Comment

• sup?
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• RangaMan to the rescueeeee

Comment

• Fucking piece of shit cars.
                        IG: @sebastienaudeon
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.
                        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Just wish this damn driveshaft was seating properly. I don't even know why Subaru do some things they do.
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• Welcome to my world seb lol

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                              Welcome to my world seb lol
                              Yeah, it's very different from the land of Euros, but I love it all the same, hopefully I can get the driveshaft seating tomorrow morning and I'll be happy.
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
                                Wouldn't getting lips to build to 9" wide make the offset negative 5
                                With 3.5" lips and 1" smaller barrels it would be around that

Comment

Working...
                                X