• LOL true nej

Comment

• thinking of getting rid of the teg

but not sure

seeing it standard makes me sad

Comment

• because GF?

Comment

• Was at kebab joint earlier.... Man you guys have no idea how many VW golfs we're there. More than your local fucken dealership that's for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
            If you were trying to make it look like you had six BB5's, at least don't get your mad blue walls in the frame on the front.

Domo is also extra lame on a Euro.
            According to the owner, it is his 7th e30 he has owned. Think he would have learned.... Guess not.

Tis a shame because the biggest question most e30 owners ask these days is "which brand Bbs rs reps should I buy for my car and in what size" seriously have not seen it so bad in any other make of car. The Honda seen has a lot of rs reps but the e30 seen takes the cake :/ I'm so ashamed -_- lol
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Dancer girls are fucking great.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
                Was at kebab joint earlier.... Man you guys have no idea how many VW golfs we're there. More than your local fucken dealership that's for sure!
                Lots of new stuff!
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Dyl, it would be hard to find someone to weld that up....

Watching the call with halle berry in it...

Some scurry shuit
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
                      because GF?
                      Because standard car makes me sad and want to get rid of it

Comment

• Hmm. I can't even picture what they would do to try and fix it.
                        Might still get them just for the wider rears if he will let them go cheap
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Dylan I know a guy that might be able to repair that wheel. He has a workshop in Campbellfield.

Comment

• rob, tuesday morning we'll do your wheels?

or thursday? Working nights both days
                            Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              rob, tuesday morning we'll do your wheels?

or thursday? Working nights both days
                              Sounds like a plan

Comment

• Noob 3 piece wheel question here,

If I were to acquire a set of 16x7 +45 Bbs rs with what appear to be .5" lips. Am I able to re-build to decent specs with new lips? Eg. If I exchanged to 2" lips would that then make them a 16x9 +15 or am I looking at it all wrong?

Or would I need to get new barrels to get them to specs around that?

Is it easy enough to acquire new lips and barrels in Aus? Is it pretty much a case of can rebuild to pretty much any specs if changing barrels and lips?

Thanks for helping out a noob like me.
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X