This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Friend.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Peter Lawson,a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very late,due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succour and confort to the less priviledged in our societies, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and to the less priviledged in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of twenty four million dollars that I have with a Security Company in Europe for safe keeping. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and disburse it to some charity organizations and to the less priviledged.

Please send me a mail to indicate if you will assist me in this disbursement.

I have set aside 10% for you for your time and patience.

You can e-mail me at:plawson@hknetmail.com

While I await to hear from you, may God be with you and your entire family.

Remain blessed.

Mr.Peter Lawson
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Dear Smeeb,

I just want to Inform you that I have successfully made the Payment
      and I have been notified for Fund Deduction..... I transferred
      $7,200 in all, I have decided to add the amount of $1,000 , So you can
      now wire the sum of $900 to my Agent's Headquarters in the United
      Kingdom via Western Union where they confirm all Commission Payment
      schedule for suitable Pick Up Date and Time immediately. As said
      earlier in my previous email,the Western Union Transfer can be done at
      any Western Union Office and can also be done via the
      Internet(www.westernunion.com)
      .I added Extra $100 to cover the Western Union Charges which shouldn't
      be more that $50-70 but just to be sure I added $100.

Here is my Transport Agent Headquarter Info needed to get the money
      sent through Western Union Money Transfer:

Barry Helm
      70-78 Dudley Road,
      Manchester,M16 8DE,
      Lancashire.United Kingdom.

Note:PayPal won't release the funds until they get the western union
      information from you due to the fact that i emailed them about the
      excess payment i made.Please kindly email the necessary details to
      PayPal :the MTCN# which you will be given at the western union after
      the $900
      has been sent as well as the sender's name and address used to send
      the money through western union so they can take necessary steps.
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Comment

• LOL

Lost my shit haha
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Bahaha neni killed it.
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
            *pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• so poor... car in pieces =(
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                Dear Friend.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Peter Lawson,a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very late,due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succour and confort to the less priviledged in our societies, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and to the less priviledged in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of twenty four million dollars that I have with a Security Company in Europe for safe keeping. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and disburse it to some charity organizations and to the less priviledged.

Please send me a mail to indicate if you will assist me in this disbursement.

I have set aside 10% for you for your time and patience.

You can e-mail me at:plawson@hknetmail.com

While I await to hear from you, may God be with you and your entire family.

Remain blessed.

Mr.Peter Lawson
                Originally posted by neni View Post
                Dear Smeeb,

I just want to Inform you that I have successfully made the Payment
                and I have been notified for Fund Deduction..... I transferred
                $7,200 in all, I have decided to add the amount of $1,000 , So you can
                now wire the sum of $900 to my Agent's Headquarters in the United
                Kingdom via Western Union where they confirm all Commission Payment
                schedule for suitable Pick Up Date and Time immediately. As said
                earlier in my previous email,the Western Union Transfer can be done at
                any Western Union Office and can also be done via the
                Internet(www.westernunion.com)
                .I added Extra $100 to cover the Western Union Charges which shouldn't
                be more that $50-70 but just to be sure I added $100.

Here is my Transport Agent Headquarter Info needed to get the money
                sent through Western Union Money Transfer:

Barry Helm
                70-78 Dudley Road,
                Manchester,M16 8DE,
                Lancashire.United Kingdom.

Note:PayPal won't release the funds until they get the western union
                information from you due to the fact that i emailed them about the
                excess payment i made.Please kindly email the necessary details to
                PayPal :the MTCN# which you will be given at the western union after
                the $900
                has been sent as well as the sender's name and address used to send
                the money through western union so they can take necessary steps.
                too fucking good. Thang Map has won the thread all over again. hahaha

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                so poor... car in pieces =(
                2JZ Engine swapppppp!!!!! nooo shiiieeettttt!!! fkyeahdoinitrite.
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• hey nam, got me a radiator yet?

Comment

• Anyone used that VHT Brake Caliper paint shit?

Na im not going red just black to make it look clean and neat.

Comment

• I havent used it, but considering their flame proof header paint works well on headers, id trust it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                        Anyone used that VHT Brake Caliper paint shit?

Used the exhaust stuff on some wheels... Came out alright
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Threaded a wheel stud, fuck.

Running 8mm spacers and only having the nut thread on twice is not good.
                          Waiting for extended studs to come before I run the RS's again. Stockies for now and dragging exhaust.
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• Oh, and some people seriously don't get it. Just, life in general really.
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                              Anyone used that VHT Brake Caliper paint shit?

Yeah I've used the blue one on my car for an extra 5kw, looks decent.

And been offered a decent sum for my xd9's but guy's in Sydney so hopefully he is willing to get them shipped

Comment

• andrewn do ya get hook ups at autobarn?

Comment

Working...
                                X