This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• One exam down today. Went ok. One question I didnt have a clue so I just filled the page with randome number, some notaion and 3 answers. Worth 2 marks out of a possible 9 I hope.

Comment

• smeeeb, next time you try this stupid fucking begging stunt again, ill make sure you wont be able to load this forum ever again.
        if you want to be a fucking poor fuck, please run head on, onto an oncoming truck on the fwy.
        shut the fuck up and dont let this begging bullshit happen again you stupid fuck.
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
          Just changed $10k into USD for honeymoon and lost about $650 in the process, where's my fucken donations!?!?!?!
          I transfered $800usd to mike today... cost me $912aud.

Fuck the government, as soon as they released the budget, the aussie dollar fucked itself in the ass and its only getting worse.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• can't say i expected anyone to actually give me money, calm your farm bro

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
              can't say i expected anyone to actually give me money, calm your farm bro
              if anyone wanted to give you money, they can join you with a permaban.
              shutup smeeeb.
              diCKHEADDD.

Comment

• Need moneys to buy these photos from yesterday.

Comment

• need money to feed my family.

Comment

• Need money to pump air into my tires.

Comment

• Need money to buy wine.

Comment

• i heard if you guys ran heard first into an oncoming truck on a freeway, you get lots of monies to spend for your stupid fucking shit.
                        plz try yeah. when you do, instagramz a pic right before you get collected by the truck. Remember to use the sepia filter.
                        Ta.

Comment

• Need money for 20cent cone from maccas

Comment

• need 40c for 20c cone

Comment

• Then I need more monies, PayPal/western union/ Bpay/bank transfer/ credit cards are all accepted.

Comment

• need money for penis pump.

Comment

Working...
                                X