• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by neni View Post
    mazda 6 mps
    mazda 3 mps
    holden astra sri
    liberty gt/ gt spec b
    evo 6-8
    6 and 3 MPS's are good suggestions too, just AWD vs FWD....as for an Astra, the VRX would be the better go I reckon over the SRi.

Something to keep in mind with XR5's too, is if you want a 5 seater, you have to get a cloth seated model. I opted for leather and the car becomes a 4 seater then which doesn't bother me. This is the case with the LV's(2009 onwards), not sure about the previous LS/LT, but I guess it would be the same.

Comment

• forgot bout the vxr lol
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

how's the interior on it? was looking at one and the interior feels a bit plasticy/fragile
        It's no Golf GTI which was my first choice(but VW wouldn't budge on price, so bye bye VW) as they're very well put together, but the XR5's are German built too and I personally think it's pretty decent. I think the later LV's were a little better than the first XR5's, so it depends which one you looked at? My parents have a MK5 GTI and I know the fit and finish is great on them, but when I go away I leave mine with my Mum and she loves it, prefers it over the Golf.

Comment

forgot bout the vxr lol
          OOOPS, yeah VXR, not VRX, must have Magna's on the mind!

Comment

• some good options.

one thing that does concern me about the XR5 (apart from the probably pretty shit economy I'd be getting, lol) is the quality of the interior.ame goes for the mazdas and mitsu.
            I remember sitting in libs when they were brand new, and they were pretty nice inside.

Comment

• yea it was an earlier one when it first came out.

Comment

• With neni on the MPS Mazda 3

Comment

• I guess the only way to know is to have a look yourself as everyone's tastes are diffrerent.....but budget depending, the '09 onwards models are definitely the better pick IMO as they did improve the interior from my understanding.....I've never sat in an older model to compare though.

Comment

• hey you guys. me and a few mates recently started up a cr club in perth called All Jap car club Perth and just spreading word about the first meet and greet on saturday the 8th! anything wth a japanese badge is welcome to come down and join us
                    event:
                    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

group:

look forward to seeing any of you guys there

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
                      some good options.

one thing that does concern me about the XR5 (apart from the probably pretty shit economy I'd be getting, lol) is the quality of the interior.ame goes for the mazdas and mitsu.
                      I remember sitting in libs when they were brand new, and they were pretty nice inside.
                      yeh the gen 4 gt spec b is really nice inside, also the mps is nice as well. the mazda 6 mps is really torquey. all from personal experience

Comment

• I'll add them too the list, thanks guys.

just a quick look, but a decent 6MPS might be a touch beyond budget. time will tell.

(can't wait for exams to be over)

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                          Was just reading up about Guy Fawkes, apparently his only achievement was a failing to assassinate a King. What am I missing here?
                          rebellion from the government?
                          so for us we rebel from cops n vicroads?
                          LOL.
                          close enough.
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Goddammit wade y u no join my xbox party!

Anyone up for a horizon sesh?

Comment

• I'm down, Smeeeb. add me

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Added!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X