• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you had me at hello..

u had me at hello.
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• So I am a sales consultant right, today I did my presentation to a 29 year old mechanic.

Anyhow, after 5-10 minutes i ask him what dealership he works for (already knew he works for a d/ship and not a shop)

Tells me he has worked on Honda's his whole life, And worked for Honda in WA the past 10 years.

>Tell him my best friend owns a civic with a b16
      >he says he has never heard of that engine
      >wtf
      >lectures me for 5 minutes about trying to tell me positive camber is better for drift cars.
      >wtf
      >asked me why I would argue with somebody who works on cars for a living.

I quit life.

Comment

• should have said it was a holden engine...
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
          nek minnit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30mIkw0ZJrM

neni would constantly be egging me to do skids haha
          Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
          dont worry about neni the map kient.
          hes not into cars anymore.
          hes only into food and his wife.
          Originally posted by RBT View Post
          Naaa waaay bro, is that true neni?
          I want a 2JZ in my car, that used to have a V12 in it epic as. Lookout for it qld blokes gonna be sick. And yes andhey skids all day, my next cars gotta be rwd.

That's mostly true tranz, but I still love automobiles till they day I die. Just waiting for my new td05 and tune.

Oh I just bought an excel, got paddock bomb racing / demolition derby this weekend LOL
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
            I want a 2JZ in my car, that used to have a V12 in it epic as. Lookout for it qld blokes gonna be sick. And yes andhey skids all day, my next cars gotta be rwd.

That's mostly true tranz, but I still love automobiles till they day I die. Just waiting for my new td05 and tune.

Oh I just bought an excel, got paddock bomb racing / demolition derby this weekend LOL
            oh look, all you can eat buffet.
            getout.
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
              have you done the b18 swap yet george?

B18 is a civic engine right, and the d16 is an integra.

Just trying to sus out whether this will be cost effective whether to bother or not,
              From what you're saying here, its not cost effective.

Originally posted by JC. View Post
              So I am a sales consultant right, today I did my presentation to a 29 year old mechanic.

Anyhow, after 5-10 minutes i ask him what dealership he works for (already knew he works for a d/ship and not a shop)

Tells me he has worked on Honda's his whole life, And worked for Honda in WA the past 10 years.

>Tell him my best friend owns a civic with a b16
              >he says he has never heard of that engine
              >wtf
              >lectures me for 5 minutes about trying to tell me positive camber is better for drift cars.
              >wtf
              >asked me why I would argue with somebody who works on cars for a living.

I quit life.
              did you tell him that I said he's a fucking idiot?, next time you see him, let him know.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                oh look, all you can eat buffet.
                getout.
                Conservatory lets do it. A chocolate fountain with two types of chocolate pwoah

Comment

• this flu is fucking terrible.

Comment

Conservatory lets do it. A chocolate fountain with two types of chocolate pwoah
                    i was told that the conserbatory food wasnt all that great as its cracked up to be. i mean decor looks nice and all though. =/

this made me sorta LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTLcQJCzZXE&list=UUscVGdXKycrJYFgRydD0BLw"]Russian Subaru Impreza Boy Racers Crash in Tunnel at High Speed - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Aye Neni I got heaps of woodgrain vinyl wrap if you want me to give to you on hwy LOL.
                      Wood excel

Comment

• Fucking crazy Russians lol, pwoah mate I already painted the bonnet and bumpers black lol. Wood would be epic on the roof hahaha. Lets do it!

Comment

• Melba tranz?

Comment

• mike burroughs ford hot rod bmw model a

amazing.
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Bad, nice skids too haha

Comment

Melba tranz?
                                looks expensive and fancy. me likey. =D

yeah sure. we can do Melba. would have to be next week though as im beezeee this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X