X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    Moh needs to get Touche to do the panel work on his car mang. =D
    Needs some Jason magic. Nek minut, R32 couch on the footpath outside Preston Panels.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
      Needs some Jason magic. Nek minut, R32 couch on the footpath outside Preston Panels.
      LOL, Preston Panels....despite im there every 4 or so months getting my front bar touched up, they managed to ruin the clear coat of it with some hecktik swirls and the occasional paint drip.....i need a new place to go to =(
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Try the Porsche place around the corner on dundas st, grey building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
          Civic EF sedans, pros and cons. Kinda want a new car.
          Pros - honda.

There are no cons.

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
          this is exactly why im not going full forged engine.
          settling for new bearings, balance everything + brand new baskets, extended sump etc and then start saving for a house.

like the referer?
          Plans changing again? cant keep up.

Originally posted by anth View Post
          oh that's right, I remember the truck thing now. Should just chuck an RB30 in it, keep it single cam, drop doses + panties at the same time.
          Nah thats too smart for moe.... Speaking of, havent driven the vl in 2 weeks...

Originally posted by RBT View Post
          Well im back in Melbourne fuck it's cold

Moe you didn't take your car to a arab panel beater again did you? They have a knack of giving cars that ripple effect.
          He did.

Moe you know what I was thinking? How the fuck are you going to weld the rear quarters under the fiberglass without fuckin the glass?
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• How interchangeable are Honda engines not to keen on 72kw auto.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• pretty straight forward, but I would try get a manual to save having to do the pedal swap etc.

Comment

• also, its prob cheaper to slap a turbo on then doing an engine swap.... depending on what it comes with

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Pros - honda.

There are no cons.

Plans changing again? cant keep up.

Nah thats too smart for moe.... Speaking of, havent driven the vl in 2 weeks...

He did.

Moe you know what I was thinking? How the fuck are you going to weld the rear quarters under the fiberglass without fuckin the glass?
                  I thought a couple days ago. I have no idea. Lol
                  Car came out Ripley because we rushed it for an event.
                  Took oxers advice and threw all deadlines out the window this time.

Comment

• Swap you my ED hatch for sedan?!

Sedans are fkn sick, too bad too many auto ones. clean as fuck auto ED sedan on gumtree but pretty expensive.

Comment

• P plate rules are gay but. Can't get turbo exemption on a car that's my turbo factory.

There is a nice one in Melbourne. Could also buy a nice engine in Melbourne do swap drive home?

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• There are so many autos I originally thought that they didn't come as a factory manual.

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• dunno why but i'm watching kindergarten cop atm

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                            dunno why but i'm watching kindergarten cop atm
                            Good choice, but chappelles show is bout to start on 7mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
                              Civic EF sedans, pros and cons. Kinda want a new car.

depends what you intend to use it for..

pros, good daily beater, clean/stanced ones look good... cons, i dont think they are cool cars at all, but hey most of our cars are fucking boring/nanna spec in stock form anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
                                Good choice, but chappelles show is bout to start on 7mate
                                yeah just watched the Chappell show, classic episode.

Hey hey hey hey, smoke weed everyday.

Comment

Working...
                                X