This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
    Depends if there is enough thread still? Wheels come with different seat depths so that will effect it too
    you are a gentleman and a scholar.

apparently changing wheel studs on these things is a subframe out job. Da fuq.

gg holden.
    Fair Dinkum

Comment

• 5mm will be fine brash
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I dont know why, but driving the vl just feels like freedom.

Probs the america key tag.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Bcuz Skids ?

Comment

• Raise front coilovers, fitted stock rear stuts, welded silinder (washer) in exhuast, fitted 3 new globes and gave it a wash.

New windscreen tomorrow morning and fingers crossed RWC in my hands (well my Dad's as ill be at at school) and then get this sucker rego'd. Then that eveing, wind coils down, fit wheels, remove silincer, wiper delete, remove rear seats and do a hills run.

Comment

• Last shift at coles....the got me a pressie......coupla packs of blue v and a bottle of vodka.
              Saaa much love here....gonna miss most of these people. ='(
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                Raise front coilovers, fitted stock rear stuts, welded silinder (washer) in exhuast, fitted 3 new globes and gave it a wash.

New windscreen tomorrow morning and fingers crossed RWC in my hands (well my Dad's as ill be at at school) and then get this sucker rego'd. Then that eveing, wind coils down, fit wheels, remove silincer, wiper delete, remove rear seats and do a hills run.
                Fingers crossed! I dont want to be taking the bora around the track instead :p

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                Last shift at coles....the got me a pressie......coupla packs of blue v and a bottle of vodka.
                Saaa much love here....gonna miss most of these people. ='(
                Nice! where to now Tranz?
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• congrats tranzypoo.

Comment

• motherfucking bats and their human sized purple shits motherfuck always when i clean the car. airrifle time.
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• finally going to become a doctor or engineer jason?

Comment

• Nek minnit doctorengineer and Taylor swift counissieur

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                          Nice! where to now Tranz?
                          Originally posted by J.D View Post
                          congrats tranzypoo.
                          Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
                          finally going to become a doctor or engineer jason?
                          Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                          Nek minnit doctorengineer and Taylor swift counissieur

Hahahaha, thanks guiseeee.
                          Just an I.T. guy at BlueStarLogistics, so ill now get that graduation shit down in Sept/Oct.
                          Its a stepping stone, ill do this job for 2-3 years and then move on to something better. LoL.
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                              tsk nej told u watch out for those spiders on your keyboard! <3.

andrew think i remember you saying you worked in it security field when we were at lunch at 100mm? if so this read might tickle your fancy.
                              I broke my keyboard along time ago LOL

Comment

• LOL @ dat ram pic

Comment

Working...
                                X