Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So by his logic, the right thing to do when your foot is stuck on the clutch (how would that happen anyway?) is to mash the gas pedal? Yeah, good one.

Def attempting to be a hero and it backfired.

Comment

• Ranga will get the footage. Easy.

Comment

• FUAK

Can't wait till, uni semester and exams are over.

Havn't touched a spanner in over a month now. So sad. want to dowerk! on something already.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
          FUAK

Can't wait till, uni semester and exams are over.

Havn't touched a spanner in over a month now. So sad. want to dowerk! on something already.

Comment

• yea, trust.... hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              regardless, you'll fit 9"s easy as.
              i reckon so

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                7tune, oh the lols.
                Yeah the owner of the page is an idiot haha saw the whole drama with dino/speedhunters a few weeks ago, it never stops hey..?

Adam has some pretty retarded friends/contacts here in AUS too, back in 2009/2010 one of them was looking for a car in Japan on my behalf and long story short he tried to sell me something which was clearly not what I asked him for or wanted, got all butthurt and tried to sue me in WA but then realized he fucked up somehow, so it went to court in SA.... I flew over there for the trial, won, judge made him to pay all my costs haha idiot was fucking clueless and quite unprepared at the trial.

Comment

• Did you follow him home and fuck the females in the household while wearing a sombrero and shouting out VATOS LOCOS MOTHERFUCKER?

Comment

• Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
                    Yeah the owner of the page is an idiot haha saw the whole drama with dino/speedhunters a few weeks ago, it never stops hey..?

Adam has some pretty retarded friends/contacts here in AUS too, back in 2009/2010 one of them was looking for a car in Japan on my behalf and long story short he tried to sell me something which was clearly not what I asked him for or wanted, got all butthurt and tried to sue me in WA but then realized he fucked up somehow, so it went to court in SA.... I flew over there for the trial, won, judge made him to pay all my costs haha idiot was fucking clueless and quite unprepared at the trial.
                    I know all about it. What about his beef with Easton Chang, and the other one with Motor Magagzine (including the epic rant he sent them)? Guy is definitely not playing with a full deck.

Is that the Forrester you're talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                      Did you follow him home and fuck the females in the household while wearing a sombrero and shouting out VATOS LOCOS MOTHERFUCKER?
                      Shut the fuck up you mut.

Comment

• ^

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                          I know all about it. What about his beef with Easton Chang, and the other one with Motor Magagzine (including the epic rant he sent them)? Guy is definitely not playing with a full deck.

Nope, that whole forester thing was a seperate case that went to an administrative tribunal (was about unfair importing laws etc), I saw that when i was looking up stuff for the lols prior to my own case.

Comment

• Originally posted by rowan View Post
                            i just picture this music playing over that ad https://vimeo.com/64053774
                            Im playing that shit on repeat. Fuck yes, perfect for the director.

I found a source for a director kit lol..... Tempting.

Originally posted by foffa View Post
                            Might have to do some mission impossible shit and get into his computer and pinch.

It's actually being used as police evidence tho. Because old mate said they were drag racing. Through the burbs haha.
                            Ol' mate.

Originally posted by Bflat View Post

Originally posted by anth View Post

how do you know so much when you're so unsupportive?
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I exist in the shadows of the scene

Comment

• makes sence since no one ever see's you... lol
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X