Clear All

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
    Woohoo managed a ride for the meet.
    Met invsbl tonight too
    where were you parked at? i was in the blue mx5 next to Adam's 180
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Ahhhhh ol mate Pettett.

The cock smoking cowboy has handed more defects out than any other Victorian Police member. He is the cop that looks at CalaisTurbo, NS, Supra.net etc...

Not our fucking problem his son died driving a r33 skyline into a pole. I 100% understand if he dicks ya for driving like a moron but for fucks sake get a life ya gutless wanker, if he really wanted to keep young people safe on the streets he would encourage tracks days and driver education not defects and fines... Fucking dick nugget...

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
        yep up knox, hes just a guy who hates anything modified, think he had a bad history with one, but he is old school so yerh.

so i heard ox, den, reec and adam going to be at jdmst this sunday night? i might come too then.
        I most likely will be, if I remember... haha.

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
        Ahhhhh ol mate Pettett.

The cock smoking cowboy has handed more defects out than any other Victorian Police member. He is the cop that looks at CalaisTurbo, NS, Supra.net etc...

Not our fucking problem his son died driving a r33 skyline into a pole. I 100% understand if he dicks ya for driving like a moron but for fucks sake get a life ya gutless wanker, if he really wanted to keep young people safe on the streets he would encourage tracks days and driver education not defects and fines... Fucking dick nugget...
        Ill have to keep that in mind if he ever pulls me over. If he rapes me I wont hesitate to throw in a mention about inexperienced skyline drivers the write them selves off on poles.

Speaking of Defects, Tom and Toli were driving the silvia this morning and got defected haha. Cop didnt really have much to say about the fact a honda engine was in a silvia. Car was majored for wheels protruding past guards, intercooler and pod. They were still allowed to drive it away, 7 days of immunity!

LOVES IT!

They took it to calder tonight, 12.3 @ 118mph with a 2.01 60ft time. Not too shabby considering its in drift spec...
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• lol sif reece ill be there rocking slammed height
          sigpic

Comment

• Nam is an OG triple OG.

Comment

• So all the "cool kids" with be at JDMST meet tomorrow night! Radness...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Nam is an OG triple OG.
                haha cheers, well it says i can drive it til 5pm on the 30/04/10. and its pub holidays, so what they gonna do when i say my mechanic isnt open til after the pub holidays =P
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                  So all the "cool kids" with be at JDMST meet tomorrow night! Radness...
                  Maybeh, you has PM aswell

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                  haha cheers, well it says i can drive it til 5pm on the 30/04/10. and its pub holidays, so what they gonna do when i say my mechanic isnt open til after the pub holidays =P
                  meh, untill the time and date it says you cant drive it, you have immunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                    where were you parked at? i was in the blue mx5 next to Adam's 180
                    I actually went and said hey to Adam! I believe you guys noticed my VT with the custom jdm for sale writing ;P

Comment

• cops infested tamoz nite....WEOWOEOWEOWEOWEOWEO
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• lolwut?

Comment

• shut up oxer u idiot. =D

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

• fkin ill make you watch GossipGirl on Monday...fkin watch yourself foooooool.....

Comment

• only if its on in ur car.

Comment

Working...
                                X