X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cocky cunt pettit ayy...LOL
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• yerh, but you should have seen the missus, lol she was so angry compared to me, im like im low meh im defect magnet what can i say. Nat was cussing hard and wanted to put the finger at pettett. lol =P
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
        ill see what we can do on monday, soo cbf tho.

funniest thing was
        popo: 'you think your car is legal?'
        me: 'uhh hope so'
        popo: 'pop your bonnet and ill show you it isnt'
        *a minute of silence coz my engine bay was legit*
        LOL!
        Cops always do that with me.. My bay is immac haha.

Last time the cop was like "I can smell burning oil, it must have an oil leak" I was like "I just spent $6 grand refurbishing the engine, I seriously doubt its oil you smell" The he was like "No I think its clutch I can smell".....

I just said "Problem?"

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
        yerh, but you should have seen the missus, lol she was so angry compared to me, im like im low meh im defect magnet what can i say. Nat was cussing hard and wanted to put the finger at pettett. lol =P
        Nat is the best hahahahaha. I wish I had a missus that raged harder at the cops then I do hahahaha
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• LOL....Nat is awesome mang....
          on a side note, i need to get mah hair cut...anyone know a really fancy place thats really expensive? LOL..beings serz...haha

Comment

• Fucking LOL

Dom's old lady cuts hair... Thats where Im going next haha. Not shaving my head over winter.

Comment

• nah i need to find a really cool expensive fancy hair salon....coz i think mebe they do a decent cut...LOL....

Comment

• You're fucked.

Comment

• nah, just fancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    where in Melb CBD is parking thats low car friendly?
                    apart from the streets.
                    Crown

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                    got a sticker from officer pettett, mmm, car drivable til next saturday.just need a rwc, car raised, oem wheels, no hids lol, and secure battery LOL more. all while going to watch fast&furious5 WIN!
                    I saw that on your fb man. fuckin pigssss.
                    They were everywhere tonight!

Comment

• haha, well east side is okay, only one pig is pettett, he just loves defecting, but i knew it was coming especially driving through his area. other than that, other popos dont even pay attention to my ride they rather catch guys speeding.
                      sigpic

Comment

got a sticker from officer pettett, mmm, car drivable til next saturday.just need a rwc, car raised, oem wheels, no hids lol, and secure battery LOL more. all while going to watch fast&furious5 WIN!
                        I have heard a lot about this Pettett guy. he has some major beef with any modified car.....

Unlucky man.

Cops like that piss me off....
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Good work. Can lift yours on monday if you wanna hang around?

sick cunt... the meet is postponed though, you know that right? lol
                          Haha really?!
                          Reads thread **

Comment

is this up near knox??

I've heard of a bloke up there who 'knows his shit' and is always busting JDM balls...

Comment

• yep up knox, hes just a guy who hates anything modified, think he had a bad history with one, but he is old school so yerh.

so i heard ox, den, reec and adam going to be at jdmst this sunday night? i might come too then.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Come nam! WIll you be rockin up 4x4 height?

Comment

Working...
                                X