This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon0 View Post
    Lol no idea what the 'Nira" circuit is.... is it a cult?
    getout.
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
      lol.
      Originally posted by josh.verse View Post
      +1
      +2

this coming week's gonna go so slow, just want to skip to friday

Comment

• The boys from the s/e should know this playahh
        [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
          I'm in the same boat dude. The girl has gone out with her friends, half my mates are either at the coast or out as well.

I'm just building wheels in my parents loungeroom, while they're down the coast.

What you up to?
          I went to bed hahaha

Originally posted by Jon0 View Post
          On the + side, one of the guests came over and complimented me on my car..
          Nek minut, wakes up to car missing.

Originally posted by Jakeh View Post
          Hey Ox what size did you go with your chasers?
          8" rear, 4" front

Originally posted by Jon0 View Post
          Lol no idea what the 'Nira" circuit is.... is it a cult?
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• i wish my teg was low

Comment

• kitty

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Lol should probs jump in with them... they seem to be having a mad time... Was meant to head up to Sydney this weekend but the event got postponed.. had to change flights $$$ , was meant to get a detail up in werribe (1hr away) yesterday in prep for 100mm, i get on the freeway and then he tells me he cant do it and isn't free today. So i hit up another detailer for today... and he cancelled.

What have you guys got to do in prep for 100mm? Or are you all set?
                I wanna lower the fronts either Friday morning or after GC and possibly get a bash plate this week..
                Originally posted by AccordEuro
                Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

• Scored a full drive shaft boot set both sides inner and outer, power steering fluid, and genuine oem honda oil filter all for $70 lastnight. Mad happy.. b18b coming soon Anyone have a b18 sump by any chance... lukey, ox?

Oh and nej bangs is from the west dude, footscray. He's so fucking ugly..

Comment

• hey shawty u lookin relly nice let me take u to da moooovies shawty

fuck now it's stuck in my head again
                    Last edited by Guest; 04-20-2013, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_msLP2-qb0c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_msLP2-qb0c[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon0 View Post
                        Lol should probs jump in with them... they seem to be having a mad time... Was meant to head up to Sydney this weekend but the event got postponed.. had to change flights $$$ , was meant to get a detail up in werribe (1hr away) yesterday in prep for 100mm, i get on the freeway and then he tells me he cant do it and isn't free today. So i hit up another detailer for today... and he cancelled.

What have you guys got to do in prep for 100mm? Or are you all set?
                        I wanna lower the fronts either Friday morning or after GC and possibly get a bash plate this week..
                        That's pretty shit with the detailers!

For 100mm I have nothing to do. I wanted to get a new lens, but have no money.
                        So instead all I have to do is pick up some paint and pack the car. Then I just have to make sure I get to Melbourne Thursday night.

Oh, I need to call the place I'm staying at and make sure I can get a car park undercover for the Subaru.

Today's weather is a bit shitty here in Adelaide, but this mornings little burger meet was quite a nice drive. Pity about the weather though.
                        IG: @sebastienaudeon
                        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                        *pats Sebs head*
                        there there.
                        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• My remaining stash of 500ml Blue V feat Taylor Swift =D

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Put my car back to stock ride height last night and fanged some jumps!

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                              Ive dealt with 100's of ppl at work who try to get a loan, plenty have had 10% and the bank still fails them fellas, you'd need 20% to be apsolutely certain!
                              Depends with your financial situation and where you get your money in. You could have 20% deposit and still get rejected due to not having a stable income. You could get approved with 10% and have a very stable job and get approved. Shop around

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                              Oh and nej bangs is from the west dude, footscray. He's so fucking ugly..
                              That status you made about him. I died dude. hahahaha

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X