This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
    got an application approved to rent a brand new house in a brand new suburb in canberra.

Finally have my own garage. Finally I can work on my car, at my own house.
    Well done!
    I can't wait till I can finally have my own garage.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
      there there.

Comment

• Starting build threads on a Saturday morning while eating breakfast. Chyeah.
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
          Did they bother with any defects?
          Nah was just a normal divvy van, didn't even say anything about my car

Comment

• Going to look at an e36 coupe tomorrow morning, a 328i... issues i should be looking out for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
              Really.....why so expense? It's just over half that from Europe/UK($400ish), but I guess it also depends on sizes. If you're in no rush and want to save, see if they do a sea option.
              Wheels from america have always been pricey because unless you search long and hard for a shipping company that has space in a container, and you can organise shipping to socal, air is the only way. my ccw's cost about $800 from florida, and my mugens cost about $1k from california lol.

Once im over there on a more permanent basis Ill try and organise a cheaper sea option for fellow peeps. A lot of us companies cant be fucked shipping internationally either.

Originally posted by foffa View Post
              got an application approved to rent a brand new house in a brand new suburb in canberra.

Finally have my own garage. Finally I can work on my car, at my own house.
              Good deal, but why not buy instead and pay a mortgage rather then rent

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
              Nah was just a normal divvy van, didn't even say anything about my car
              Phew, so they didnt find our stash? swoit! ill pick up the gear later

Originally posted by JC. View Post
              Going to look at an e36 coupe tomorrow morning, a 328i... issues i should be looking out for?
              check to see if it says bmw on the tags, if its a legit bmw, run for your life.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• painted the ceptors today, came out shit, but cant afford to blast and powder them, so fuck it.

Tires soon, the rears on it are fucking rooted. Was meant to blow them today but my date couldn't make it due to irregular lunar activities.

Comment

• also need to sell the ccw's soon to purchase more wheels

momomomomomomomommomomomommomomomommoommomomomomom ommomomomomo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    also need to sell the ccw's soon to purchase more wheels

momomomomomomomommomomomommomomomommoommomomomomom ommomomomomo.
                    Let me know when you are thinking of selling, pretty keen.

Comment

Good deal, but why not buy instead and pay a mortgage rather then rent

Cus houses are fuck off expensive in Canberra. Think minimum $500,000 for pretty much anything worth buying, and I don't exactly have a house deposit sitting around.
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                        Let me know when you are thinking of selling, pretty keen.
                        They were for sale for ages, no one wanted them cause they were painted, so now im in the middle of refinishing them.

Originally posted by foffa View Post
                        Cus houses are fuck off expensive in Canberra. Think minimum $500,000 for pretty much anything worth buying, and I don't exactly have a house deposit sitting around.
                        thats pretty standard pricing these days being close to any major city.... Dunno bout canberra, but down here there are a couple companies that work with you with less than 5% deposit..

Comment

thats pretty standard pricing these days being close to any major city.... Dunno bout canberra, but down here there are a couple companies that work with you with less than 5% deposit..

Yeah I just wanna finish my apprenticeship before buying a house. That way I can live a little more comfortable.
                          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• true.

Fair call <3

Comment

• yes its true. This man has no dick.

Comment

yes its true. This man has no dick.

lulwut

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

Working...
                                X