X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
    not like anyone's complaining
    Lol but it's like button mashing in a game of Street Fighter...
    Originally posted by AccordEuro
    Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon0 View Post
      Lol but it's like button mashing in a game of Street Fighter...
      boom. on point.
      [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
        Don't feel old, I can't wait till I'm in my mid 20's, maybe then I'll be able to grow some facial hair and not have this wispy shit on my face and a pube neck.
        Sucks seb, but how do you think i feel, it was only until last week i started growing pubes.

Comment

• Jks lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dvious View Post
            Sucks seb, but how do you think i feel, it was only until last week i started growing pubes.
            That is absolutely hilarious. Just died laughing!
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
            *pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• is anyone an absolute boss at shipping wheels from the states? got quoted 700 bucks from socal. Does that sound about right? using FedEx.

Comment

• Originally posted by rowan View Post
                is anyone an absolute boss at shipping wheels from the states? got quoted 700 bucks from socal. Does that sound about right? using FedEx.
                bout right
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• got my car searched for drugs before. cop shook his head when he picked up the mask haha

Comment

• LOL serious?
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• haha yeah. was chilling in an empty carpark with some mates for about an hour, cops rocked up and apparently the carpark/area we were in had a high rate for drug dealing so they needed to search our cars

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                        haha yeah. was chilling in an empty carpark with some mates for about an hour, cops rocked up and apparently the carpark/area we were in had a high rate for drug dealing so they needed to search our cars
                        Did they bother with any defects?

Comment

• Peeps wanted to know 'where they can get my jumper?'
                          And others thought I was gordie from behind/side on because of my hoodie.
                          Lol
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            bout right
                            Really.....why so expense? It's just over half that from Europe/UK($400ish), but I guess it also depends on sizes. If you're in no rush and want to save, see if they do a sea option.

Comment

• got an application approved to rent a brand new house in a brand new suburb in canberra.

Finally have my own garage. Finally I can work on my car, at my own house.
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Harro all. Selling the house opposite mine, so having breakfast at home and gonna walk across for the open inspection. Too easy y'all! Another note, really wish i could go to honda nats

Comment

Working...
                                X