This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    hehehe that R32 4 door is my mates. Hes from Newcastle but now moved to Perth somewhere. Atm....its defected in WA....LOOOOL
    Jimmy is on here too yo.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• yeah.....lurkin bum doesnt post enough in the Aust threads.....smeck himz.....

ay i got a dslr mang...LOOOOL....time for mrsparklefotofotofoto
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Jase, you are one weird dude, but I love you.

Comment

yeah.....lurkin bum doesnt post enough in the Aust threads.....smeck himz.....

ay i got a dslr mang...LOOOOL....time for mrsparklefotofotofoto
          Yes that's true... better update my thread also although there's hardly anything worth mentioning lately except for the fact that I did get defected for the 3rd time as Jase pointed out.

Still all worth it though... I got to rep it this low for about a week :/

Comment

• theeereeee heee issss...Jimmmahhhh/Jomulus =D
            in da perfz.

Oxer mang...serz...i got DSLR....full on fotofotofotofotofotofoto

Comment

• Jimmy, dunno if I told you, but I love you/your car

Comment

theeereeee heee issss...Jimmmahhhh/Jomulus =D
                in da perfz.

Oxer mang...serz...i got DSLR....full on fotofotofotofotofotofoto
                Congratulations?

Comment

• Haha thanks, I feel like I need a little bit of a change but I still wanna keep the overall style and I definitely don't wanna get rid of it... dunno what it needs and I have no money atm anyway so nothing will change for a while aha.

Jase, come Monday I'd better be seeing some shots of your car from you =D

Comment

• hrmmm i dunno....busy and all...wit da soap droppin stufffffzzzzz....nohomo

Comment

• love your 4door32 jimmy, might have to talk to you if i find a clean stock one, argh and i have new wheels coming in too, lucky they are multi stud, but will they sit flush on a 4door32?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Pretty sure there was one on ns.com a while back for around $5k, they don't seem too expensive, it's just a matter of finding one in good nick. I've heard (maybe from Jimmy's thread?) that some of the interior plastics are different to the coupes and are harder to come by.

Comment

• yerh, jimmy's thread is where i learnt alot about modding it lol and my wheels coming in for the accord should fit the 32 id jimmy is still running the same specs from when he first got his ssrs.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                            Pretty sure there was one on ns.com a while back for around $5k, they don't seem too expensive, it's just a matter of finding one in good nick. I've heard (maybe from Jimmy's thread?) that some of the interior plastics are different to the coupes and are harder to come by.
                            Yeah that's true, parts from the front door back is hard to find. It was hard to find a manual N/A. Most were either turbo manuals/turbo autos/ n.a autos...

Comment

• Sore ass, but it was worth it.

Comment

• Any Melbourne people heading out to tonights street activities?

There is a fair few text floating around!

Comment

Working...
                                X