This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
    Yeah that wangan 33R, yeah nah. Tranz please tell him what to do.
    Nice guy, not a fan of the car. Guards are molested, wheels way too big.
    No GTR Should be stanced. If you think otherwise, go fuck yourself.
    meh, hes from Sydney and im not adding him on FB. Spose when SC happens itll be more fun to laugh at them in person and take a photo of them trying to be one of us. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• haha tranz had mine on the dash rolling through kingsway the other day, got so many dirty looks from mums

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
        haha tranz had mine on the dash rolling through kingsway the other day, got so many dirty looks from mums
        kingsway? is that glenny or some stupid shit? LOL

no idea whyd you get dirty looks....hahahaha
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• fuck oxer you rookie, didn't mean wangan the R33, I mean back in about 2005-2006 there was a crew in Sydney when the M7 first opened that would meet up at the Twin Servo's at the m4, head onto the m7 at 3am and if you couldn't hit 3 dollars on the speedo you may as well go home, some really stupid shit in hindsight! Rode in a legit 800hp supra, shit my dacks hard.
          Fair Dinkum

Comment

• :0 we had that shit here?
            Wish I wasnt so young.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
              Set up the tank with the compressor and what not on how I would like to run it.

Ended up purchasing another 400C compressor. Hopefully can make it look symmetrical and nice. Definitely have a few noob questions though. Can't for the life of me figure out how I'm supposed to connect up the gauges I have in the kit.

Anyone have any diagrams they could send me?
              They have two hose connections at the rear and that is it. Plus a globe.

Cheers!
              The globe gets wired up to your parkers so at night the face is illuminated.

Theres two hoses since im guessing the gauges are dual needle? I dont know how you are setting them up, but generally you'd make one gauge fron, one back, and you'd make the red needles right and the yellow ones left. To figure out which port is for what needle, just run some air through it. Not sure what else you need to know?

Originally posted by LarryPerkins View Post
              fuck oxer you rookie, didn't mean wangan the R33, I mean back in about 2005-2006 there was a crew in Sydney when the M7 first opened that would meet up at the Twin Servo's at the m4, head onto the m7 at 3am and if you couldn't hit 3 dollars on the speedo you may as well go home, some really stupid shit in hindsight! Rode in a legit 800hp supra, shit my dacks hard.
              Oi cunt, I know what you were talking about.... But im talking about the piece of shit.

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
              :0 we had that shit here?
              Wish I wasnt so young.
              there arent any freeways long enough / straight enough for it in melbs, not to say people havent done it. just look at how many cunts wrap themselves around poles...
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Lets move to nsw.
                Build a 800kw prius.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                  :0 we had that shit here?
                  Wish I wasnt so young.
                  you missed the good old days of the Sydney car scene bro, some of the fairfield runs were ridiculous, pac used to tilt tray their RX2, full slicks and chute, chop kunce then go home at the end of the night few gino's up.

to this day, I have never seen a car get the fronts up on the street. Some fast and furious shit.
                  Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    The globe gets wired up to your parkers so at night the face is illuminated.

Theres two hoses since im guessing the gauges are dual needle? I dont know how you are setting them up, but generally you'd make one gauge fron, one back, and you'd make the red needles right and the yellow ones left. To figure out which port is for what needle, just run some air through it. Not sure what else you need to know?
                    I see, I understand the globe now!

They are dual needle. Ohh, so they go to the actual bag struts themselves? For some reason I had in my head they went to the air tank. Now I understand completely! Thanks for that Oxer!
                    IG: @sebastienaudeon
                    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                    *pats Sebs head*
                    there there.
                    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                      your face is horizontal.
                      getout.
                      Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                      Lets move to nsw.
                      Build a 800kw prius.
                      only if itll dose...

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                      I see, I understand the globe now!

They are dual needle. Ohh, so they go to the actual bag struts themselves? For some reason I had in my head they went to the air tank. Now I understand completely! Thanks for that Oxer!
                      nar they will go to your valves I think seb.
                      ill get you those pics you requested shortly. watch your phone
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                        nar they will go to your valves I think seb.
                        ill get you those pics you requested shortly. watch your phone
                        Oh, so into the VU4 manifold thing?
                        I thought it went VU4 to bags. Now I am confused

The diagram that I have doesn't actually have any information on the installing of the gauges, that is probably why I'm so confused...

I will be watching my phone intently!
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                          Oh, so into the VU4 manifold thing?
                          I thought it went VU4 to bags. Now I am confused

The diagram that I have doesn't actually have any information on the installing of the gauges, that is probably why I'm so confused...

I will be watching my phone intently!
                          nar line to each bag out one side of the VU4
                          and on the opposite side you might have 4 block offs?
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• we have prinny hwy hahahaha occasionally some 8 and 9 seconds cars have been out. there is a fair few 10 second cars out atm
                            Originally posted by Smeeeb
                            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Fucking 3 hour maths exam. Almost died of hunger.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                                nar line to each bag out one side of the VU4
                                and on the opposite side you might have 4 block offs?
                                Yeah, it has 4 block offs at the rear.

So where does the gauges go then? Now I'm even more confused
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X