X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollololololololololololololol
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Just got a reply from a metal spinning contact.

17" Wheel lips in 5mm alloy for $180ea + $30 for polishing
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• equip style?

Comment

• Unfortunately not

But 5mm is what I was after, since that is what most factory wheels are made from and I don't feel right running any thinner than factory.

One idea that I had for the Work style folded lip is to machine off the Simmons style edge and just leave it flat.

I might try that on one of the lips on some of my other wheels when I go to widen them.

Comment

• that lip helps add strength though....

What are whitehorse lips? They are a fair bit cheaper then $180 in 17"s?

Comment

• I think its $160 or $170 for 17's from whitehorse.

Shit man, I havn't really been on the forum for afew days and now i jump on and see all this political sydney sceene bull shit WTF!!!!! Eat a dick!!!!

I love what we s/w have here, I love that other groups **** on us cos were so cool and most of all I love the s/w members.

Comment

• haha

your centers done yet?

Comment

• Not yet, he said he will call me end of this week. I still need to trim my flares, been so busy since last week I havn't had the time to scratch my balls.

I'll do the flares on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    that lip helps add strength though....

What are whitehorse lips? They are a fair bit cheaper then $180 in 17"s?
                    Yeah yet to find anyone that can do a roll.

I'm yet to find a die for making rolled edge lips too.

Whitehorse uses 4mm alloy, they said they only use 5mm for 18" inners and if I wanted 5mm for just lips that would cost $5k to make a die for them, but I would then own the die.

Another place said they can make dies for custom applications for $1200.

If I can have a look at some metal spinning machinery, I could get a die made for less.

Just need a solid lump of steel and I can get a friend to machine the die out of it for a couple of slabs.

Comment

• Tranz whats this shit you been using bread to wipe your ass?

Are you recycling the maccas you eat lol.

How does it go.......................dickHEEEEAAAAADDDD

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                        Tranz whats this shit you been using bread to wipe your ass?

Are you recycling the maccas you eat lol.

How does it go.......................dickHEEEEAAAAADDDD
                        full white sandwich bread. none of dis wholemeal multi grain, sourdough, light rye, fkin Helgas or Abotts bakery stuff.
                        was keen to know if others did.
                        problm?
                        diCKHEADDD
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          standard. all enclosed trailer wif bubble wrap and peanut foam everywhere.
                          Show pony /10

Comment

• nej you up?

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                              Not yet, he said he will call me end of this week. I still need to trim my flares, been so busy since last week I havn't had the time to scratch my balls.

I'll do the flares on Saturday.
                              All good, no rush haha.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              Yeah yet to find anyone that can do a roll.

I'm yet to find a die for making rolled edge lips too.

Whitehorse uses 4mm alloy, they said they only use 5mm for 18" inners and if I wanted 5mm for just lips that would cost $5k to make a die for them, but I would then own the die.

Another place said they can make dies for custom applications for $1200.

If I can have a look at some metal spinning machinery, I could get a die made for less.

Just need a solid lump of steel and I can get a friend to machine the die out of it for a couple of slabs.
                              Meh fuck that, ill just go to whitehorse, except for the equips.. lol.... started looking for another pair lol.

Originally posted by RBT View Post
                              dickHEEEEAAAAADDDD
                              Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              diCKHEADDD
                              dickHEEEEEAAAAADDDDDDDDD sesh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                nej you up?
                                Ye man, sup?

Comment

Working...
                                X