Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "JustStance" posted this picture of a reeking local commodore. If anyone wants to know the wheels they're Starcorp Impuls, a Work Equip copy.

I'd never seen a photo taken of it and I never get one when I see it, anyway, enjoy. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryPerkins View Post
      last few pages have been very interesting regarding the Sydney scene.

I've been around it for a long time now, from the Old Fast Fours cruises, "Da runs", Ausrotary heyday, The Sydney "wangan" crew and more recently the whole JDMST thing. The small car scene has migrated severely from the days of actually been a social event to catch up with like minded mates to nowdays of been "seen" and featured.

Call me old and jaded but it really is all about appearance these days. Who can put the most ridiculous stickers, throw a BMX bike on your roof etc etc.

Lately, I've been going to the Orange Grove Harry's meets, which is a hot rod/street machine sort of thing, now this is where the scene should be heading. People bring their camp chairs, bring their kids, few bevvies and talk shit with other like minded bro's, not circle in little cliques JO'ing over the latest Spoon Motec Exhaust or who's fake BBS scrub the hardest.

You sydney guys should really come and check out one of the Harry's meets, maybe get a small group together, shoot the shit and check out the other fantastic rides there.

Cheers Kunce,

LP
      Hahaha LP.

There are meets like that here too, although 5-0 tend to linger. One thing from sydney that fills my mind with fuck is that fucking 33 gtr "WANGAN".... why they fuck are his wheels so far out of the guards with such meaty tires? Pretty sure I read him saying he hadnt finished dialing it in months ago, yet nothing has changed... Seriously, some people have zero fucking taste/idea.

Anth, fuck neway, every time ive spoken to them (twice) they are always vague and when rob went down there he said they looked dodgy.

Ajax are fucking legends, rumours are neway sent some of their jobs to them. they are agaes away from us, but if you want im going there next tuesday to pick up ceptors for the vl if you want i can bring it with for them to look at? is it just that one hole that has a crack?
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• those wheels are so sunk you could roll his guards without even removing the wheel!!

Comment

• LOL @ rollow commo...

I wonder if they still use the tss system in the VE.... tubular suspension systems made a kit for the rear, anyone who knows commo's and suspension knows that ve's are on struts (spring over shock) and older commos are seperate spring and shock. TSS made the kit so that you remove the strut and have to mount the shock elsewhere lol, basically stepping backwards in suspension handling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            LOL @ rollow commo...

I wonder if they still use the tss system in the VE.... tubular suspension systems made a kit for the rear, anyone who knows commo's and suspension knows that ve's are on struts (spring over shock) and older commos are seperate spring and shock. TSS made the kit so that you remove the strut and have to mount the shock elsewhere lol, basically stepping backwards in suspension handling.
            i know for a fact matt still uses the TSS kit

Comment

• Originally posted by rowan View Post
              i know for a fact matt still uses the TSS kit

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                aww yeah
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                  aww yeah
                  oh yeaaah

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                    those wheels are so sunk you could roll his guards without even removing the wheel!!
                    hahaha for some reason i thought back to the vid of the jap guy with the pink s14 rolling and pulling his guards with a pole when you said that

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r9QiqYi6A8"]Family Guy Oh yeah ! Kool Aid [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• fuck stance

fuck remote control cars

fuck having to work tomorrow

fuck everything in the ass
                        Fair Dinkum

Comment

• no...just no.....youre doing it wrong. shhh on this occassion peeebs. haha

Originally posted by LarryPerkins View Post
                          fuck stance

fuck remote control cars

fuck having to work tomorrow

fuck everything in the ass
                          aww nah yeah ay but yeah nah ay farkin yeah nah yeah.

Comment

• settle down m8
                            Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryPerkins View Post
                              settle down m8
                              yeah alright, but nah yeah maybe but yeah nah ay nah yeah n yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by rowan View Post

"JustStance" posted this picture of a reeking local commodore. If anyone wants to know the wheels they're Starcorp Impuls, a Work Equip copy.

I'd never seen a photo taken of it and I never get one when I see it, anyway, enjoy. haha
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X