X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    feck, cant find it. but seriously.
    sit there. say your name and then say masturbation......doesnt the last syllable of both words sound the same......and then work up to the first part and see if you think your name sounds like masturbation.....pretty damm close if not exact ay.
    Bahaha close, but no cigar.

The stur and bast bit is completely off, but the rest, I see where you're coming from.
    My sister calls me SirButtStain as that is closer to Sebastien than masturbation... But she's only eight, so I highly doubt she even knows the word masturbation.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by aduchh View Post

Whattaa yaa reckon jase
      is that the front quarters raped massively? thought it was just a reflection at first.

Originally posted by anth View Post
      Bought a pair 2nd hand and one of them was like this. This wheel has never been on my car. Didn't notice it when I went and looked at them, only realised when I started cleaning it up (after paying to get them re-rolled and lips sanded!). This was a couple of years ago, just been sitting in my garage ever since.
      bummer!
      yeah take them to a decent wheel shop and see what they can do.
      neway or ajax maybe?
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
        is that the front quarters raped massively? thought it was just a reflection at first.
        Front and rears both raped real hard.

Tranz is right, this car used to be so clean, now guards are raped and im not a huge fan of the fitment he's going for now...regardless, he goes hard in the motherfucking paint

Comment

neway or ajax maybe?
          Neway is where I got them re-rolled, took them back to ask them and the guy there said they couldn't be fixed, but he was one of the younger dudes, wouldn't mind going back and asking one of the older guys. Never heard of Ajax.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
            Neway is where I got them re-rolled, took them back to ask them and the guy there said they couldn't be fixed, but he was one of the younger dudes, wouldn't mind going back and asking one of the older guys. Never heard of Ajax.
            I've had a younger guy at Newayon the phone say that before in regards to welding a small crack in a barrel, irrespective of the fact that their website said otherwise

Comment

• Originally posted by rowan View Post
              Front and rears both raped real hard.

Tranz is right, this car used to be so clean, now guards are raped and im not a huge fan of the fitment he's going for now...regardless, he goes hard in the motherfucking paint
              why cant people buy wheels that fit, or make the wheels fit. not rape the guards and everything else just to get a extra .5" of dish. shits gay imo

Originally posted by anth View Post
              Ajax rerolled my first set of RS, did a good job.
              yeah Neway gave me a wierd vibe with some of woodys wheels, like they dont want to touch it if they are not 110% confident in a easy fix.
              I guess there is a lot of finger pointing if it failed after you had it repaired though...
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Just sent pics to Mag Wheel Center, they quoted me $200, that's what I paid for the pair Might take it down to them for a better look when money frees up a bit.

Comment

• I'd like to go home now, so I can start unpacking my boxes and organising the trunk setup.

Dual VIAIR 400C compressors or single? kgo.
                  I've got a 5 gallon tank with 3/8" line to everything except for pressure gauges, that is 1/8" line.

Also got a electronic pressure sender in case I don't want to run the analogue gauges. I need to figure out where they're going to go, and if I can only fit one, I'll get a digital one. Best place on the tank to get a reading?
                  IG: @sebastienaudeon
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.
                  keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

why cant people buy wheels that fit, or make the wheels fit. not rape the guards and everything else just to get a extra .5" of dish. shits gay imo

oh sorry if i rape guards. maybe ill get weaker spec wheels or just ride high off the ground.
                    raping guards is part of the fitment game.
                    Dylan, shut up diCKHEADDD or ill get George's stick and rape all your guards and then take a selfie with duckface and caption it Huntingdale rape.
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• last few pages have been very interesting regarding the Sydney scene.

I've been around it for a long time now, from the Old Fast Fours cruises, "Da runs", Ausrotary heyday, The Sydney "wangan" crew and more recently the whole JDMST thing. The small car scene has migrated severely from the days of actually been a social event to catch up with like minded mates to nowdays of been "seen" and featured.

Call me old and jaded but it really is all about appearance these days. Who can put the most ridiculous stickers, throw a BMX bike on your roof etc etc.

Lately, I've been going to the Orange Grove Harry's meets, which is a hot rod/street machine sort of thing, now this is where the scene should be heading. People bring their camp chairs, bring their kids, few bevvies and talk shit with other like minded bro's, not circle in little cliques JO'ing over the latest Spoon Motec Exhaust or who's fake BBS scrub the hardest.

You sydney guys should really come and check out one of the Harry's meets, maybe get a small group together, shoot the shit and check out the other fantastic rides there.

Cheers Kunce,

LP
                      Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Just spent half an hour reading the last few pages. Shit got deep.

The name for that Sydney event 'Stance off' is lame but i'm sure there will plenty of decent cars there and plenty of cool people. I know nothing of stancenation apart from their facebook presence so their 'involvement' in the event doesn't phase me, same with Zen garage, I know nothing of them either. I have heard things of 'allstars' trying to push their way into other events as well but again I don't know all the info so can't really comment. Whatever. The more car meets/events that are happening the better imo. Gives a chance for the car fans out there to meet up with friends and show their cars to the rest of the community in person, rather than facebook/forums.

Either way Stanceworks is def more about the people and friendships for me. I will continue to come back on the forums and talk shit and continue to go to meets etc

I am also a fan of all the car blogs out there. Some are better than others but more coverage of events etc is better than less coverage.

Also, I drove around for three hours today to random electrical stores trying to find a certain type of 'shielded auto cable' with no luck, no where had what i am after, so i am now going to get regular auto cable and wrap a layer of tin foil around it to act as the shield then heat shrink around that. Fuck it. over driving around looking for shit...
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                          Just spent half an hour reading the last few pages.
                          Enrolment at primary schools are now open you freaking slow beng beng. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                            I'd like to go home now, so I can start unpacking my boxes and organising the trunk setup.

I've got a 5 gallon tank with 3/8" line to everything except for pressure gauges, that is 1/8" line.

Also got a electronic pressure sender in case I don't want to run the analogue gauges. I need to figure out where they're going to go, and if I can only fit one, I'll get a digital one. Best place on the tank to get a reading?
                            dual, encase one dies in the middle of no where for whatever reason.
                            faster refill too.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            oh sorry if i rape guards. maybe ill get weaker spec wheels or just ride high off the ground.
                            raping guards is part of the fitment game.
                            Dylan, shut up diCKHEADDD or ill get George's stick and rape all your guards and then take a selfie with duckface and caption it Huntingdale rape.
                            should have worded it better.
                            raping as in pumping the fuck out of them like that.
                            rubbing, the odd bit of flaring from being to low etc looks ok.
                            When those vertical sections on the end get pulled out pulled out so they are more horizonal then the rest of the guard it looks stupid.

my guards are fucked already lol, but atleast its not from me doing it, just driving to low on too many country roads

Comment

should have worded it better.
                              raping as in pumping the fuck out of them like that.
                              rubbing, the odd bit of flaring from being to low etc looks ok.
                              When those vertical sections on the end get pulled out pulled out so they are more horizonal then the rest of the guard it looks stupid.

my guards are fucked already lol, but atleast its not from me doing it, just driving to low on too many country roads
                              your face is horizontal.
                              getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                                I'd like to go home now, so I can start unpacking my boxes and organising the trunk setup.

I also vote two, symmetry and shit.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

Working...
                                X