X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha! Awesome.
    Picssss

Comment

• Are our plates bigger or smaller than theirs? If smaller, do a cut'n'shut on them.

Comment

• Anth get my car club regoed for me next year with 26 and big brakes and ill give you the blowjob of your life.
        Go full house, suck it sloppy.

No homo

Comment

• Tickle the balls Mo? All you whipper snappers with your fandangle plastic fantastic buzz boxes are gonna ruin the scheme. Nek minnut, EA Falcon's on club rego.

Wheel question, are these repairable? Notice the dented center hole, then the two cracks leading into one of the stud holes...

Comment

• Whattaa yaa reckon jase

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
              Tickle the balls Mo? All you whipper snappers with your fandangle plastic fantastic buzz boxes are gonna ruin the scheme. Nek minnut, EA Falcon's on club rego.]
              Siff.
              My 32 doesnt buzz :p
              Saw a vlt on club plates

Comment

Are our plates bigger or smaller than theirs? If smaller, do a cut'n'shut on them.
                I'm not sure, I'm running the new S series plates, so I reckon it is longer unfortunately

Photo as requested.
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Wheel question, are these repairable? Notice the dented center hole, then the two cracks leading into one of the stud holes...

I'd definitely ask a wheel repairer that. They might consider welding the cracks, but I don't think they'd want to risk it...

I may be wrong though! Post in the WhiteHorse Ind thread and see what is said
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                    Siff.
                    My 32 doesnt buzz :p
                    Saw a vlt on club plates
                    Could you imagine his logbook entries? "DRoVe 2 HaChiS 4 keBabZ wif d BoiZ - DoSeD iT"

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                    I'm not sure, I'm running the new S series plates, so I reckon it is longer unfortunately
                    If it's longer, ask them for another one, chop them up and make one good frame out of two.

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                    I'd definitely ask a wheel repairer that. They might consider welding the cracks, but I don't think they'd want to risk it...
                    I may be wrong though! Post in the WhiteHorse Ind thread and see what is said
                    Good idea.

Comment

• ouch Anth!
                      they might be able to straighten it out and weld, but it will look messy and id want the wheel heat treated afterward to get full strength back.
                      how it happen?!
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
                        Ox I read everything you say in a Bane accent.
                        youd be surprised how accurate you are.......

Originally posted by nej View Post
                        Just saw on Facebook, blue wide body evo coming to 100mm... Who wants to bet he will tow it down?
                        standard. all enclosed trailer wif bubble wrap and peanut foam everywhere.

Originally posted by aduchh View Post

Whattaa yaa reckon jase
                        rear is a bit excessive. but with a bit less camber in the rear....hrmm...i can do it....in 2 weeks......waitwut.

Sebastien....you never got back to me on the masturbation word and your name. the last syllable of both words. 25 marks still up for discussion.
                        you subie needs some springs and 20inch dolce dc-12 on em with white walls. if anything else is done different. just show yourself out. =]
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Could you imagine his logbook entries? "DRoVe 2 HaChiS 4 keBabZ wif d BoiZ - DoSeD iT"

If it's longer, ask them for another one, chop them up and make one good frame out of two.

Good idea.
                          Agree with log book entry, I can imagine it now.

The only issue I have would be with the bottom. The BagRiders script probably would be off center if I cut and shut it.

I'm with Dylan though, I'd definitely want it heat treated to get the strength back.
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            Sebastien....you never got back to me on the masturbation word and your name. the last syllable of both words. 25 marks still up for discussion.
                            you subie needs some springs and 20inch dolce dc-12 on em with white walls. if anything else is done different. just show yourself out. =]
                            Lolwut?
                            I never saw this masturbation and my name comment?!

Fuck that, stockies, tucking with air, and when money permits a set of Rotiform Nue's I reckon. Then I'll buy a legit S|W banner and put it up front while rocking my Unit sticker on the rear window... Jks jks, just the S|W banner.
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                              Lolwut?
                              I never saw this masturbation and my name comment?!

Fuck that, stockies, tucking with air, and when money permits a set of Rotiform Nue's I reckon. Then I'll buy a legit S|W banner and put it up front while rocking my Unit sticker on the rear window... Jks jks, just the S|W banner.
                              feck, cant find it. but seriously.
                              sit there. say your name and then say masturbation......doesnt the last syllable of both words sound the same......and then work up to the first part and see if you think your name sounds like masturbation.....pretty damm close if not exact ay.
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                                ouch Anth!
                                they might be able to straighten it out and weld, but it will look messy and id want the wheel heat treated afterward to get full strength back.
                                how it happen?!
                                Bought a pair 2nd hand and one of them was like this. This wheel has never been on my car. Didn't notice it when I went and looked at them, only realised when I started cleaning it up (after paying to get them re-rolled and lips sanded!). This was a couple of years ago, just been sitting in my garage ever since.

Comment

Working...
                                X