This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Remember that time you organised one of the best jdmst meets there was? hahaha

its simple dude, someone comes here from the US, and they dictate who's more stancey. Because if you ask all these young sydney siders where stance originated, 60% would say "USADM BROOO"
    Hahahahaha some cunt will be walking around with a crown on and will be announced as stance king and all the fan boys will have jerkle dreaming about the stance king

Took me max 2 hours of my time to organise a legitimate meet to show them it's not as hard as they think fucken noobs. And jfox was all like I didn't give you permission to organise a meet hahaha
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
      I don't see how someone could be into cars for the "fame" of it.
      Imo; stuff like people running reps (especially those chucking on legit stickers/badges) alongside their huge illest stickers to fit in and
      justifying it by saying "fuq paying for legits when i can get wheels that look similar cause it will be enough for someone to take photos
      of it at a jdmst/autoeuphoria meet and post it up online".

Alongside Oxer's comment on people parting out after a defect, I've also seen quite a few people wanting to sell cause they couldn't fit
      the wheels with no camber or no guard work lol

And haha neni you vs jfox/john on jdmst always cracked me up

Comment

I don't see how someone could be into cars for the "fame" of it.

I have loved car for forever really, i remember sitting in my friends room in year 5 playing midnight club something planning how we were going to start a garage together. I spend more time at school talking shit about cars with the only two other people in my school that know anything about cars.

I love talking to people about car and anything to do with cars, the more time i spend around people and just talk about cars and people who share the same passion as i do.

I honestly prefer the lifestyle that's comes with being part of forum then people praising my car.

and if you don't like that, i could not care less.
        Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
        I'm only active on like two forums, others i just creep.

I've only been to one show where you guys have been and didn't even realise you were there till after.
        Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
        I feel that last comment, was a warm hug.

Ha GAY!!! - YouTube

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, relax Smeeeb you dingleberry. Alright, you havent been here as long as some of us, but youve been here long enough to know wat my antics are like. Its all part of nature. Just like me telling neni to eat more food coz he wont stop...EVER...map kient.
        All good random lulz.
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Mmmmmmmm mericious

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post

Alongside Oxer's comment on people parting out after a defect, I've also seen quite a few people wanting to sell cause they couldn't fit
            watch how fast i part out when i get my first defect. More faster than a 2JZ with 15 grand put into it with overnight parts from Japan AND on a tab at Harry's......

Comment

• Oh Dingleberry, i remember the first time i heard that.

My maths teacher had just discover urban dictionary and that was the word of the day.

Many lol's were had.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• actually i am a bit more agro these days coz i stopped smoking. 8 weeks and counting.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                  This; almost cried watching a perfectly rebuilt set of equips imported and quickly exported once the dude had a massive whinge about how the 10's dont fit on his civic even though he saw one online and bought the "exact same coilovers.."

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                  More faster than a 2JZ with 15 grand put into it with overnight parts from Japan AND on a tab at Harry's......
                  2JZ no shit.

Comment

• This is the actual LB cover, the only good tape he released actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                      actually i am a bit more agro these days coz i stopped smoking. 8 weeks and counting.
                      Wooooo congrats mang!

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                        For you information guys im a folder and take pride in wiping my arse cleanly. Its important to me. I **** chepa shit toilet paper. My mum only buys the best.

Stance Nation are flogs and Zen Garage is a flog too.. They are wanabee flogs!

I been finding some cool shit in hard rubbish tonight. And had some luck getting parts for the Cupra. Happy days!
                        damn, should have told me. always down for finding cool shit
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          actually i am a bit more agro these days coz i stopped smoking. 8 weeks and counting.
                          i guess you told nicotine to...

get out.

I apologise for the horribleness of this

Comment

• hahaha andrew.... Should have been something along the lines of...

"should have told nicotine to.... burn and die. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I don't see how someone could be into carr for the "fame" of it.

I have loved carr for forever really, i remember sitting in my friends room in year 5 playing midnight club something planning how we were going to start a garage together. I spend more time at school talking shit about carr with the only two other people in my school that know anything about carr.

I love talking to people about carr and anything to do with carr, the more time i spend around people and just talk about carr and people who share the same passion as i do.

I honestly prefer the lifestyle that's comes with being part of forum then people praising mr carr.

and if you don't like that, i could not care less.
                              you really must love that guy

Comment

• oxer i miss choo. this saturday night you busy?

Comment

Working...
                                X