This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want another skyline :/
    VT sucks teh balls. Still want a jdm as fuck and other jap stickers on it for the Lulz tho

Comment

• buy my 180....

in stock form...
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
        VT sucks teh balls
        Well said! Its so damn true though...

Ill stick to my German stuff... you can have the Jap stuff
        www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers, Understeer Scares The Driver

Comment

• u selling the 180 roman buyy a s30z doit
          Last edited by bryan3976; 04-12-2011, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• i would sell, but only if the price is right

a good condition S30Z is way too much and i'll end up dumping too much money into it

Comment

• Theres no such thing as dumping too much money into your passion... I've just unloaded money into my car, and have stopped spending on cameras for the time being... just gotta sacrifice sometimes

Comment

• well, when you work part time and dont have any money saved in your account it kinda gets frustrating

for the next car i want to learn to do more of my own fabrication and stuff

wana buy something relatively cheap to learn and practice on, so that maybe the next project that follows, i can save more money on making my own parts

Comment

• get a s30z u wont regret it and there going up in value

Comment

• if i would buy an oldskool car, i would buy an oldskool gloria or leopard, coz nobody rolls in them anymore, they are pretty fucking rare and would def go up in value

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      well, when you work part time and dont have any money saved in your account it kinda gets frustrating

for the next car i want to learn to do more of my own fabrication and stuff

wana buy something relatively cheap to learn and practice on, so that maybe the next project that follows, i can save more money on making my own parts
                      I know the feeling, i've built what i have on a casual wage working 2 days a week! Its doable man

Buy old school, buy VW, SO CHEAP to mod... piece of piss to go low in too... and they just never go out of fashion!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        indeed.
                        oi sup ox, sick sig

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          buy my 180....

in stock form...
                          If I could drop an sr20de into it I probably would consider it once the VT sells.

Comment

• S30z are way pricey here, and have gone up alot in last 5-10yrs for a clean example... A bare shell with no rust can easily cost 10k.. its a shame as I absolutely love one.. and still intend to buy one when I'm ballin hahaha! 1600's aren't cheap these days either .

Old bmw or mk1 golf or something could be a good option, gotta look at the less popular choices if you wanna do this one on a budget I guess,

Shame to see you sell the 180 though... budget build RA65 celica notchback with a non vvti 1jz! Do it!
                            FRUSH

Comment

• Originally posted by brybry View Post
                              S30z are way pricey here, and have gone up alot in last 5-10yrs for a clean example... A bare shell with no rust can easily cost 10k.. its a shame as I absolutely love one.. and still intend to buy one when I'm ballin hahaha! 1600's aren't cheap these days either
                              There are other Datsun options out there apart from the overpriced 1600s, 1200s, and S30Zs. 180B's can actually look really cool and you can use pretty much the same parts from 1600s, there's more room to work in them, and you can fit wider wheels.

Another option is 910 Bluebirds. Over the years we've gotten so used to seeing clapped out ones on 17s that their true potential has been hidden!

Comment

• top nut came loose on one of the rear shocks this morning on the way to work, gotta love the sound of a shocker shaft bashing the tower on every single bump for about 15ks til i got to work!!

luckily the nut and everything stayed in the boot, so its all fixed now.

should get my lips and centers on saturday, i gave up diy'ing, and gave it to a pro to polish, and getting the centers matched to the simmons center caps i bought, cant wait!!!!!!!\

edit: anyone know of any tyre shops in melbourne thatd be open sunday and willing to stretch my tyres on?

Comment

Working...
                                X