This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gniknotle View Post
    Most of the stuff in the engine bay has been removed (washer bottle, coolant res, some emissions stuff) has a pod slapped on it, new DV, boost gauge, rear wiper has been deleted as well. Pretty much I have all the stock parts to put back on which will only take a day or so but I know if I take it in they'll most likely pick up on a minor chip in the windscreen or say I need new pads or rotors or some shit so they can make a dollar out of it. I'm not necessarily after a dodgy roadie and the car isn't a shit box vl (sorry any commodore owners) but I'm not sure what to do...
    Originally posted by gniknotle View Post
    Yeah not denying they didnt exactly 'fit' but to my defense they weren't exactly finished...

Sorry about the Vl comment. Slight stereo type there.. :/

Comment

• Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq2ekzptguo"]VL Calais Turbo Teaser - YouTube[/ame]
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I was dreamin I was in a bt1 last night on the hwy pumpin

Pwoahhhhh frothhhhhhhh
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk8u7RNSfSg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk8u7RNSfSg[/ame]

Comment

• da worst i've heard. eshayz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                    dont like the godzilla part
                    all hail godzilla

Last edited by mohsen; 03-29-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb

Comment

• balls in nenis mouth
                        Last edited by mohsen; 03-29-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• ^mmmmmmmm
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb

Comment

• lol @ bringing muzza back.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                              Wondering if anyone can give me some facts about this.
                              I'm going to contact vicroads, but a bit hard on the Easter weekend.

I'm looking to buy a car from another state, the car was defected then the rego lapsed before clearing the defect.
                              Basically I want to get a temp permit, drive it back to VIC, clear the defect and fix any other required unroadworthy items here (if any), then get it registered here in VIC under my name.

So, my research so far tells me a car can not be sold while having an outstanding defect, unless for parts or track work.
                              Which means Id have to fix the items for road worthy, get the owner to clear the defect, THEN sell it to me before driving it back to VIC to have the normal road worthy done.

but im not sure how it works as I wont be transferring rego etc, Ill be registering it as a unregistered vehicle...

Any ideas come at me please!
                              To get a temp permit in NSW you need to submit the car to a workshop for a safe to drive certificate thing which needs to then be submitted to a vicroads office to get the permit in person... I don't think it is literally called a 'safe to drive' certificate, can't remember what it was called but i had to get one for the touring when i bought it un-rego'd in NSW and drove it to VIC. They test things like lights/brakes and emissions etc then say weather or not it is safe to drive... It is a PITA system... then you have to get a permit for victoria which is easy to get. phone call and an email and your good to go.
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• id just get a vicroads permit and drive the fkn thing...

bring some plates, slap em on, drive at night to the boarder, then at 7 am keep driving in vic with the permit.

or better yet, if one of you vw workshop mates have a trade plate, just borrow that and drive it back.

Comment

Working...
                                X