• Show
Clear All

• Driving when your angry is so great.

Pump metal, just and the road.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by gniknotle View Post
      hey guys and gals, got defected because of wheels/tyres and too low - got slapped with a major and need a full rwc to clear it. anyone 'know a guy' that could get do a rwc without having to do too much? coils have been jacked right up and back on stockies for now, only got 2 more weeks until they cancel my reg so looking for some help now.
      cars a 98 audi a3 - some of the boys on here can vouch for me (i'd like to think)

cheers guys, elton
      This guy...

LOL. quickest. defect. ever.
      Nar elton is a good guy, always trying to do something mental fitting on his A3

Maybe stick a pic up of the back of your car plus it getting dicked for answers
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Wondering if anyone can give me some facts about this.
        I'm going to contact vicroads, but a bit hard on the Easter weekend.

I'm looking to buy a car from another state, the car was defected then the rego lapsed before clearing the defect.
        Basically I want to get a temp permit, drive it back to VIC, clear the defect and fix any other required unroadworthy items here (if any), then get it registered here in VIC under my name.

So, my research so far tells me a car can not be sold while having an outstanding defect, unless for parts or track work.
        Which means Id have to fix the items for road worthy, get the owner to clear the defect, THEN sell it to me before driving it back to VIC to have the normal road worthy done.

but im not sure how it works as I wont be transferring rego etc, Ill be registering it as a unregistered vehicle...

Any ideas come at me please!
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
          This guy...

LOL. quickest. defect. ever.
          Nar elton is a good guy, always trying to do something mental fitting on his A3

Maybe stick a pic up of the back of your car plus it getting dicked for answers
          cheers dyl, this is the fitment it was rocking...

when this happened...

17x12 out the back was asking for it to say the least, with a good inch or two of poke and stretched 265/40s you couldnt really miss it...

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          There goes any chance of my help.

Good luck with your shit box audi.

anyway thought having slammed cars on wide wheels was the norm around here? and getting defected was all part and parcel of it... sorry if asking on a public forum was a bad idea but thought you guys could help out. big thanks to gordie as well for giving me a hand but i think i've managed to line something up for after the long weekend so can't say its been a massive waste of time should be ready for dubs in the square

Comment

• Well I can see why you got defected haha,

In regards to the VL comment its more so that Oxer the main man drives one so we all found it amusing haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
              Wondering if anyone can give me some facts about this.
              I'm going to contact vicroads, but a bit hard on the Easter weekend.

I'm looking to buy a car from another state, the car was defected then the rego lapsed before clearing the defect.
              Basically I want to get a temp permit, drive it back to VIC, clear the defect and fix any other required unroadworthy items here (if any), then get it registered here in VIC under my name.

So, my research so far tells me a car can not be sold while having an outstanding defect, unless for parts or track work.
              Which means Id have to fix the items for road worthy, get the owner to clear the defect, THEN sell it to me before driving it back to VIC to have the normal road worthy done.

but im not sure how it works as I wont be transferring rego etc, Ill be registering it as a unregistered vehicle...

Any ideas come at me please!
              You can buy it, you can drive it on a permit, you need a roady to register it which inturn clears any defects as it will be roadworthy.

Originally posted by gniknotle View Post
              cheers dyl, this is the fitment it was rocking...

anyway thought having slammed cars on wide wheels was the norm around here? and getting defected was all part and parcel of it... sorry if asking on a public forum was a bad idea but thought you guys could help out. big thanks to gordie as well for giving me a hand but i think i've managed to line something up for after the long weekend so can't say its been a massive waste of time should be ready for dubs in the square
              What the fuck. This place is about making wide wheels fit, yours I .......

And we wonder why cops give us a hard time.

Seriously, What the fuck.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Holy fuck
                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Ps currently 4 VL Turbos on the hwy ( 2 canary yellow) dosin like a champ hell yeahhhhh
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• #yolo #swag

Comment

• holy mexican batmanz
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Whaaaaaaat the flying look its a nigger on a horse fuck at that fitment.
                        I thought that vw we were paying out was bad

Comment

• Yeah not denying they didnt exactly 'fit' but to my defense they weren't exactly finished...

Sorry about the Vl comment. Slight stereo type there.. :/

Comment

• lol really?
                            I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• There are a lot more real wheels in sydney than last time..

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                                Oxer nd lexie confusing the shit out if me
                                This hahaahs

Comment

Working...
                                X