Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chassis rails dimensions, suspension mounting points, cab mounting points, steering rack position, cross member locations

pretty much as much of the chassis as i can measure means i would be able to calculate if my plan would work or not and how much fabrication/modification will be needed to make it work
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• coilovers might have to go on hold.

looking at some bimmers this weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        chassis rails dimensions, suspension mounting points, cab mounting points, steering rack position, cross member locations

pretty much as much of the chassis as i can measure means i would be able to calculate if my plan would work or not and how much fabrication/modification will be needed to make it work
        lol you can get all those measurments on the net. What year/model lux are you after? What exactly are you planning on doing?

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        coilovers might have to go on hold.

looking at some bimmers this weekend
        lolwut?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          lol you can get all those measurments on the net. What year/model lux are you after? What exactly are you planning on doing?
          i couldn't find any of those measurements on the net, so i think doing it in person is going to be better as it wont be just numbers on paper but i would have a better idea of how everything would fit up

i'm after a pre 3rd edition of ADRs hilux, so before 1989

preferably pre 83 too coz thats when there were some changes to the 2nd edition of ADRs

i want to do a re-bodied hilux with an FJ40 cruiser ute cab and a narrow tray

to register as a re-body the cab has to be brought up to the same ADR standards as the chassis, so if i get a 77or 79 cruiser it should meet the required ADRs without modifications

Comment

• lol why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

lolwut?

Comment

• duno, something different

selling the manual R31 coz i cbf having more drift cars, want to have something different

might even sell the 180... the car cost me too much to run it into the ground and thats what most likely will happen if i continue to slide on the street...

Comment

• Gotta pay to play.

Comment

• yeah i wouldn't care if i the car was $5k, but i paid more then double when i bought it

might revert to stock, sell it and all the parts and start with a stock thrash 180 instead, something i wouldn't min tapping a wall or a pole with, so i wouldn't spend money on it

and the hilux would be a project car to satisfy the modifying itch

Comment

• Sell type X, Buy a piece of shit 180 for missile. Profit.

Comment

• You still working at msac?

Get me gym membership? The facilities there any good?

Comment

• yeah still working here, facilities are pretty good, i'm sure the gym has everything

get a casual job here Ox and u can get membership for $70
                          u only need to work like once every 3 months to stay registered as staff

Comment

• Are there jobs going there atm? Im not giving up this job, money is good... need to start hitting a gym ffs.

Comment

• i recon we will start hiring casual crew soon
                              but usually around this time we only hire people with good availability to work, coz we have a busy time during june/july

Comment

• Damnit.

Whats a membership worth anyway?

they only have yearly? or...

Comment

Working...
                                X