This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
    If you've got a ballpark figure for the RS's Seb, I might be keen. Dad needs some for his rx7 hillclimb car.
    Probably looking for $2,500. Might let them go for cheaper for S|W boys.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Will you still be coming to dubs in the square seb?

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
        Will you still be coming to dubs in the square seb?
        If I'm allowed too, definitely.
        I'll just be walking around with a camera instead though, and probably won't spend the whole day.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
          If I'm allowed too, definitely.
          I'll just be walking around with a camera instead though, and probably won't spend the whole day.
          do it or our friendship is over, like full delete from facebook and so on.

Comment

• Got myself an AC Schnitzer rear bar for the E34. New direction underway.

Comment

• Half of my workplace told me i have to cut down on the amount of blue V i drink per shift.....wateva....lolololol
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• wouldn't be surprised if V themselves told you that you need to cut down LOL

Comment

• Some1 back home is selling these...
                  Not sure if I should tell him it needs more real wheels, lows, and fitment...

Plus, dem sheets...
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    Half of my workplace told me i have to cut down on the amount of blue V i drink per shift.....wateva....lolololol
                    Dude do you get like hangover effects when you don't drink them?
                    My body lost its shit when I went from 3-4 coffees a day back to none. Wasnt pretty
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                      Dude do you get like hangover effects when you don't drink them?
                      My body lost its shit when I went from 3-4 coffees a day back to none. Wasnt pretty
                      Tbh, i wouldnt know. Ive always had some lying around. Havent had a shortage yet. LoLoLoLoL
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• I got mad headaches whenever I went out after I stopped drinking alcohol. That's shits baaaaad
                        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post

Some1 back home is selling these...
                          Not sure if I should tell him it needs more real wheels, lows, and fitment...

Plus, dem sheets...
                          Throwin bitches out like its nuttin

Comment

• Comment

• LOLOL

Comment

• Just came back from priny hwy............WTF man defect city.

It's like a game of lets see who can make it in and out of the servo without getting fucked by the cops.

Comment

Working...
                                X