Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who wants to put me up on the saturday night before the stanceworks meet?

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
      i want an s30
      they're alot of work, soooooo much rust

i've spend many hours cutting and filling rust out of my mate's one...... but even so if i found a cheap one in good nick i'd so get one

they cost like $30k-50k or more for one in good condition here in japan. Hakosuka skylines are even worse
      www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• ehh rust is easy make the repair with out warping thats the hard bit

painted my bay first coat

Comment

• om nom nom painting

loves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            who wants to put me up on the saturday night before the stanceworks meet?
            My place, Ill be leaving for work at 10pm though so come past before then, you crash, I go to work, I get home, you wake up, we go SW. yay
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• watched fast and furious (OG) last night, first time in years.

all i could notice was how bad all the modified 'hero' cars were... made me lol. all the background cars were more modified! haha

going to sleep would have actually have been more productive

Comment

• dude, dont watch it for the cars, you watch it for the fact its made of one liners

the world of screaming random shit at your mates is made from that movie

Comment

• What day is it again?

Comment

• its not friday, so im guessing its thursday

dw, u dont need to decide what seat to take yet

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
                      watched fast and furious (OG) last night, first time in years.

all i could notice was how bad all the modified 'hero' cars were... made me lol. all the background cars were more modified! haha

going to sleep would have actually have been more productive
                      I watched it the other day as well lol The one liners are indeed the best part haha will always be a classic.
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• hey Ox, how low can a hilux chassis go until you have to start doing notching and shit

i would look around on downundertrucking but it requires to be signed up
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• if ur gonna do what it sounds like ur gonna do, why dont u just notch and so forth straight up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            My place, Ill be leaving for work at 10pm though so come past before then, you crash, I go to work, I get home, you wake up, we go SW. yay
                            lol. ill have to wait n see if my mate wants to come yet

Comment

• On my home tonight. VPL on blonde babe with nearly see through tights! FTW

Comment

• one of those, i dont care where im driving, must observe the PL

Comment

Working...
                                X