X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
    what do you want cunt.
    You watch your mouth when you speak to me peasant.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
        Yes sir!
        Think of it this way if you want, dude.

You'll have a body on the bug you're not 100% happy with, but in the meantime you'll be developing a pan and running gear that are top notch.

What you then get to do is stop people in their tracks when you load it all under a mint body and have a car you're far more in love with.

It's sneaky. It's like working out in a trench coat. I'm looking forward to it.

I know you'll get it done, I'm sure many others get that from your enthusiasm also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bflat View Post
          Think of it this way if you want, dude.

You'll have a body on the bug you're not 100% happy with, but in the meantime you'll be developing a pan and running gear that are top notch.

What you then get to do is stop people in their tracks when you load it all under a mint body and have a car you're far more in love with.

It's sneaky. It's like working out in a trench coat. I'm looking forward to it.

I know you'll get it done, I'm sure many others get that from your enthusiasm also.
          Yep, that's how I'm thinking of it today.
          Last night just was not a good night and needed to vent some frustrations.

I think I just got myself all amped up to have it done by 100mm, but that definitely won't be happening.

Waiting for confirmation and tracking numbers for parts that were purchased from the states. I'm really praying I'll get the air setup done before 100mm.

I'll only be updating my S|W build thread with the air bag install. That'll probably come after 100mm though.
          IG: @sebastienaudeon
          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
          *pats Sebs head*
          there there.
          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Fuck deadlines mate, seriously, you'll drive yourself insane. It took me 8 months to install a radiator and intercooler in the datto, I had so many setbacks it wasn't funny. Not to mention life gets in the way as well, two of my grandparents passed away, I went to Europe, and I had to go to 4 weddings. I missed a lot of shows and cruises while the car was off the road which shitted me off. Seeing the car on stands for so long also made me want to give up at times, but you just put the tools down and get back into it when you're motivated, don't work on it when you're in the shits.

Do the work properly, don't rush it just to make a certain show or event, there'll always be more. When in doubt, just remember the Nando's saying "The taste is remembered long after the wait is forgotten" lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
              You watch your mouth when you speak to me peasant.
              Ill fcken kill ya kunt

Comment

convinced my best mate to buy a jap car
                if he buys an S chassis shell for track. i will donate my RB20 + 20gearbox when the car is 26'd
                I will personally punch him in the dick if he puts a paperweight into an S chassis
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Ill fcken kill ya kunt
                  That's right you get ready to speed dial your cousins....

Comment

• Hey fella's if any of you guys travel on stud rd and drive past high street rd, todays the day you go on a long ass detour. Major Defect Station set up even with EPA testers.
                    Originally posted by AccordEuro
                    Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
                      That's right you get ready to speed dial your cousins....
                      Fucken oath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb
                        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Lmao neni.
                          Youre my cousin <3

Comment

• Neni there is no such thing bro.

Comment

• I guess that wouldn't make him a Lebo at all LOL.

Seriously even if it were true I wouldn't believe it haahahahahaa

Comment

• Seb I thought you had another shell?

Comment

Working...
                                X