X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHHAAHAAAA Tranz, that vid hahahaha
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• ****** life.

Fucking piece of shit car. Fucking arseholes that jumped on my roof a year ago.
      If it wasn't for your shit act, my car wouldn't have a fucked up roof and would look half respectable.

Over it. Need to vent. Should have just bought a VL when I had the chance instead of pooring more money into the bug.

Don't know if I'm regretting buying the air kit or not.
      The past year has been a waste. Fucking should have just bought a new bug at the start instead of spending a year building a shell that I am never going to get.

/endrant
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
        ****** life.

Fucking piece of shit car. Fucking arseholes that jumped on my roof a year ago.
        If it wasn't for your shit act, my car wouldn't have a fucked up roof and would look half respectable.

Over it. Need to vent. Should have just bought a VL when I had the chance instead of pooring more money into the bug.

Don't know if I'm regretting buying the air kit or not.
        The past year has been a waste. Fucking should have just bought a new bug at the start instead of spending a year building a shell that I am never going to get.

/endrant
        chin up man when you complete it and see the results you'll smile dw

Comment

• v for vendetta on channel GO!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            HAHAHAHHAAHAAAA Tranz, that vid hahahaha
            LMFAO, it just went straight....AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 'fkin hell'..HAHAHAHA
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Seb, listen.

Shit gets you down, cunts fuck with your shit like they did and you see it every day. As frustrating as it is, I believe that things like that add to the cars character, aswell as your own. you cant expect a daily to be immac forever, and you have to love your car for what it is. if you stop, you no longer have passion for it.

As for your dilemma, put zelda on air, drive her tits off, and when the time comes that you can afford another bug thats cleaner, then you can do it, but you have to be paitient. not everything comes when you want it, and when you let that get to you, you're stressing yourself for nothing. I know because I do it all the time. Things work themselves out.

Ive had more then one nightmare with the legend, and now I daily it and will end up driving it into the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                LMFAO, it just went straight....AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 'fkin hell'..HAHAHAHA
                hahahahahahahahahaa....

Watching the end of v for vandetta

Comment

• Expecting asians in the EG and then 3 lebos crawl out.. wtf?

Comment

• Oi jahash (moh)

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
                      Oi jahash (moh)
                      what do you want cunt.

seb, relax mang, these things happen, dont give up! itll be worth it in the end!
                      ive had so many dramas with the R32, at one moment i actually cried.
                      i did deca this week end. cars debut and im pretty sure i broke something lol
                      build it, enjoy it, break it, repeat.

Comment

• convinced my best mate to buy a jap car
                        if he buys an S chassis shell for track. i will donate my RB20 + 20gearbox when the car is 26'd

Comment

Seb, listen.

Shit gets you down, cunts fuck with your shit like they did and you see it every day. As frustrating as it is, I believe that things like that add to the cars character, aswell as your own. you cant expect a daily to be immac forever, and you have to love your car for what it is. if you stop, you no longer have passion for it.

As for your dilemma, put zelda on air, drive her tits off, and when the time comes that you can afford another bug thats cleaner, then you can do it, but you have to be paitient. not everything comes when you want it, and when you let that get to you, you're stressing yourself for nothing. I know because I do it all the time. Things work themselves out.

Ive had more then one nightmare with the legend, and now I daily it and will end up driving it into the ground.

word

Comment

Seb, listen.

I won't be stopping, I just had a really shitty night last night. Sorry for dumping it on everyone.

She'll be on air, and I will drive her into the ground. When the time is right, I'll buy another cleaner bug and do a pan swap. I'll probably end up cleaning Zelda's pan right up so it is immaculate.

I just need to take a step back and accept that Zelda is going to have a shitty roof and body and that I just need to wait for the right body to build something intense.

Thanks Oxer, I appreciate your thoughts. Once again, sorry for dumping that on everyone last night.
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

• dont be sorry

Comment

dont be sorry
                                Yes sir!
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X