X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
    GTR slayer
    link related
    <iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151350564088597" width="568" height="320" frameborder="0"></iframe>

copy pasta into yo browsahhh
    seriously drove the wheels off this thing. no fucks given haha

Comment

• mad vid
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• does it come in mens ?

Comment

• nah jokes, good to see it running.

Comment

• says the guy with the the matching baby blue shoes and iphone case
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• hahahaha denden getting burned like ranga in the moonlight.

Comment

• Threw a drunk cunt out last night, full cocksucker sesh.

At one point cunt was on his tippy toes telling me that he and his mate were in the british army and would fucking wreck me, then told me to fuck off out of his face.....

brrrrrrr..... wooooooo.... soo scared! Evan the bar manager had to tell me to get back inside after we took him out, I was hanging for the cunt to take a swing.

later on, guy walks past the club, in a singlet, tattoo's on his face, bottle in his hand, agro as.... throws the bottle into a door way 2 doors down, nek minut 6 cop cars, 20 cops, detectives.....

one cop asked me if I saw him walk past, I say yeah, they ask "did he have a iron bar in his hand?"

3 asians walk out of the club, cops errywhere, lights flashing, one of them almost walks right into a cop walking down the street haha.

Cop turns around and says "its a bit overkill yeah?" 20 cops for one guy hahaha

Cunts are fucked. Nothing better to do.

Comment

• TMU would have a field day at the GP. SO many illegal low cars, going fats they could shoot at!

Comment

• haha, They should have a tmu race. If street cars win they get off without defect

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      haha, They should have a tmu race. If street cars win they get off without defect
                      Hits ripple strip gets beached. Game over.

Comment

• effe that, I wanna see them catch a 9 second VL

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          effe that, I wanna see them catch a 9 second VL
                          would also pay top dollar.

Comment

• Do I pump my rear guards 30mm and run deeper wheels or what?

Comment

• - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh.verse View Post
                                Do I pump my rear guards 30mm and run deeper wheels or what?
                                yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X