• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    bought a 1992 honda accord wagon/aerodeck today today for $400
    Nam be like "waaaaaaaaaattttt"

Awesome man
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Can't find my c spanner. What's something I can use instead.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• screwdriver and hammer
        Originally posted by Smeeeb
        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
          Can't find my c spanner. What's something I can use instead.
          Hammer and flat screw driver

Comment

• I found it. For some reason in the old mans land cruiser.

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
              I found it. For some reason in the old mans land cruiser.
              Maybe he's planning to slam it?

Comment

• The land bruiser.

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• To all those who roll low, I've seen many having trouble with HWP cars of late, do any of you have trouble with HWP @ booze bus stations as well? Reason I ask is that I'm looking to get some new rims soon and lower my car more but 3-4 nights a week I go through booze bus stations around my area in Springy Rd/Boundary Rd/Edithvale Rd/Nepean Hwy and most have HWP cars hidden close by...I might need to take a different route haha

Comment

• Originally posted by SF5 View Post
                    To all those who roll low, I've seen many having trouble with HWP cars of late, do any of you have trouble with HWP @ booze bus stations as well? Reason I ask is that I'm looking to get some new rims soon and lower my car more but 3-4 nights a week I go through booze bus stations around my area in Springy Rd/Boundary Rd/Edithvale Rd/Nepean Hwy and most have HWP cars hidden close by...I might need to take a different route haha
                    iv dragged subframe going through one before, no problems.
                    was in the country though where they just look at how low your rear muffler is

car is leaking coolant. already damaged a hose in my air ride, and car gave me some engine error on starting it up saying oil pump not working. fucking great.
                    hopefully the oil was just a random error, air ride should be easy fix tomorrow night, and havnt worked out what the hell was going on with the coolant leaking.
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                      Came onto here to see a god damn turkish, or arabic movie or book or someshit... moh and nej going at it in terrorist language.
                      LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                        car is leaking coolant. already damaged a hose in my air ride, and car gave me some engine error on starting it up saying oil pump not working. fucking great.
                        hopefully the oil was just a random error, air ride should be easy fix tomorrow night, and havnt worked out what the hell was going on with the coolant leaking.
                        Hope it is easily fixed Dylan!
                        Good luck, keep us updated
                        IG: @sebastienaudeon
                        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                        *pats Sebs head*
                        there there.
                        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                          screwdriver and hammer
                          Speaking of screwdriver and hammer

Comment

• anyone got a spare car i can borrow for 2 weeks... mate decided to sell his car even though he said i can borrow it aslong as i need it. full shafted and not gonna help him out nomore coz i get nothing in return... no wonder i never invited him in to the sw familia
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
                              speaking of screwdriver and hammer

lol
                              Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                                anyone got a spare car i can borrow for 2 weeks... mate decided to sell his car even though he said i can borrow it aslong as i need it. full shafted and not gonna help him out nomore coz i get nothing in return... no wonder i never invited him in to the sw familia
                                No spare car sorry, but if your going anywhere in my direction or same location give me a yell.
                                I have school in box hill monday, tuesday, thursdays
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X